85- Dating Albus

Dating Albus Severus Potter would include:

- Late night karaoke sessions with Albus' stunning voice, snuggled on his lap in a corner of the deserted common room. With you two singing so loud at three in the morning, Professor McGonagall had to come in and sternly tell you off while cooing at how cute you are together in her head.

- Wonderful, perfectly planned out and thought out dates that Albus spent hours agonising over.

- These dates, to Albus' deception, never ended as planned. Something always went wrong: the radio turned on to the wrong channel and rap music boomed out deafeningly instead of the sweet, calm, romantic piece or Albus accidentally tripping over his laces when asking you to dance... It drove Albus crazy that it was never perfect.

- Albus being the worst dancer but secretly taking lessons with Louis beforehand.

- Albus taking your hand and asking you to dance and every one stops to turn and look at you because he's just so cute.

- Albus asking you to the ball and looking surprisingly sexy in his crisp suit, polished shoes and black cowboy hat with just a thick strand of hair peeking out front.

- Albus asking you to marry him and making a total mess of it, his face flushing bright red and stammering his words, visible bags under his eyes due to his lack of sleep the previous night, overthinking the whole scene. Him trying to blurt out the longest speech before you interrupt and kiss him passionately, whispering "just say you love me and it's more than fine" softly in his ear. You and Albus ending up with the most embarrassing and awkward proposal but to him it's the best day of his life and you think it's the most perfect of all proposals.

A/N

Hey! I hope you like this, I've never done these types of things before so tell me what you think.

Thanks for 80k views, I loooove you all so, so much ❤️

Love,
-P x