21- Trips

Every year all the weasley cousins (once they turned thirteen) would go on a holiday with a portkey somewhere around the world. It differed each year. This would be something that they greatly looked up to during the year. They would go for a bit less than a week either during the summer holidays, or sometimes the spring break (if they could, as it wasnt always easy because of the exams soon after those holidays. Students aren't normally aloud to leave the school at that point but the teachers SOMETIMES made exceptions as they tried to treat all the students equally) and sometimes a week over christmas as well but not during christmas day or the days around that, as christmas day would be spent all together at the weasley grandparents' house.
On that trip they would visit touristic sites, laze around and just have fun together. They of course made amazing memories that stayed with them all their lives. However this tradition did not stop when they were adults; their husband/wife would take care of the kids. On those trips they would take great photographs for them to treasure and show their parents. On every trip they went they got little souvenir magnets that they kept on display.