74- Hogwarts Meetings

On the night of the last day of term before summer the seventh years always held a dinner at the Hard Rock Cafe to celebrate their graduation. There would be about sixty students sitting on different tables around the restaurant and they'd normally rotate round so they got to talk to everyone. The air filled with music and laughter and the atmosphere warm and cozy, it would honestly be the best night ever. When everyone had eaten too much, around eight, the music would be turned up, tables pushed aside and then began the dance night. People would have a bit too much to drink, dance until they couldn't stand and laugh so much it would hurt. It was one of those nights they'd remember until their death.

A/N
Hi everyone!
It's been a while, sorry, but exams have literally taken over my life. Fortunately they're now done and you'll be getting way more frequent updates.

Please now ask as many questions as you want in the comments and I'll be sure to answer them in my next part so that you can get to know me better :) I need over 10 questions!

Thanks so much for over 62,000 views, that is SO FUCKING CRAZY. I love you all x

PS: it's now becoming impossible to answer all of your comments like I used to because there are so many. So I'm sorry... Xx

PPS: Come on guys, I only have one question so far! Just write any simple question that comes to mind.

Vote, comment and follow me!

-P x