CH 1: My First Day of School

I was under the bed, shaking.. Trying my best not to make a noise.. As soon as I hear the front door open, eomma who was right beside me put her index finger up to her mouth which indicated to stay quiet.. I nodded in agreement...

We suddenly heard a gun shot from the living room. I was shocked by the loud sound it made jumping a little bit which made the bed move a tad. One of the people who barged in the house heard the nudge of the bed. He slowly went to eomma's room, which was the room we were in.. He checked the room. Thinking there was no one, he left the room and went to his other comrades.

???1: Did you kill him?
???2: Yes sir we did..
???1: What is his name?
???2 answered...

It was appa's name.....

When I heard appa's name, a tear quietly shed from both my and eomma's eyes... We realized that they killed appa.....

We saw blood slowly coming towards us on the floor.... I looked at eomma and she looked pretty pissed.. I could tell that she was raging with anger, sadness, and confusion...

Eomma looked at me in the eyes with sadness and pain...

Eomma: I will always love you no matter what.. Always remember that... I love you...

She suddenly crawled out under the bed and tried attacking one of the men who killed appa with her dagger that appa gave her as a birthday gift... They saw her immediately and shot her...
I was shocked from the loud noise of the gun that I closed my eyes quickly, and I suddenly hear a loud thud in front of me and I immediately open my eyes and I was in complete shock........

........

I see eomma's dead lifeless eyes..... With blood coming out of her head....

-----------------------------------

I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing.. I check my phone screen, it's Jackson..

Y/N: *groaning* What do you want Jackson??

Jackson: Morning! It's Monday today, do you remember about the assignment the boss gave you last night?

Y/N: Uhh, yah I remember it.. The boss said that tonight we are going to raid another building at 10:00 pm. Why?

Jackson: I wasn't able to go to the meeting last night because of my deal with a gang group. By the way, did you just wake up??

Y/N: Yah why?

You ask with your morning voice.

Jackson: It's Monday and it's already 7:15, didn't the boss allow you to go to school??

I immediately checked the time and I quickly realized...

THERE'S 15 MINUTES TILL SCHOOL STARTS!!!

Y/N: SCHOOL STARTS AT 7:30 OH SHIT ITS 7:15 I GOTTA GO JACKSON BYEE SEE YOU TONIGHT!!

I quickly hang up the call and run in the shower, dried up, got dressed in blue ripped jeans and a white shirt and started putting on my red converse shoes.. Grabbed my things skipping breakfast and ran out the door.

Does my first ever day of school have to be this bad???!!!

So this is my first time making a FF, please understand that I can't update every time because of my busy schedule... hehehe.. Hoped you like the first chapter of my BTS FF!! ❤❤
Please tell me how you thought of the first chapter, this might be a long FF!! Tnx for reading!! ❤❤