720 - you know me pt 1

I just wanted to right something about the finale bc I have 10 millions thoughts about how it should have ended so here's a short 3 part fic on that 💞

Spencer couldn't believe it here she was on what was supposed to be arias wedding day fighting a perfect british identical twin of herself her body ached her lungs were on fire she was so damn tired.

Tired of this tired of her messed up family of running of feeling lost

and confused she just wanted something someone and a home she wanted to feel important to be needed by anyone.

She walked with ezra out frantically looking for an exit anything that would get them out of this hell hole so far nothing

they remained confined  in this plastic life praying someone would find them when someone did but it wasn't who either of them wanted.

Alex came out with a large red ax and spencer barely took one glance at it before mouthing to ezra " run"

her twin sister was much stronger then that and threw ezra to the ground.

Spencer knew this this was the end fear was icy in her bones she cried out offering anything she could to alex thinking this isn't it my life isn't over i'm not done just yet

She got up and with a burst of adrenaline rushed forward and slammed alex down she felt her arms trying to pin her down and help her gain any leverage

the red axe lie a few feet away she scrambled on the rough ground feeling her whole body get scratched up and lunged for it at the same time that alex did

they both latched onto it and stood up she was having as tight of a grip as she could on it but felt the cold metal start digging into her grey shirt.

She suddenly heard a noise and a gun being pulled spencer prayed this was it this was her miracle someone had found her.

She turned her head when someone yelled drop it and that's when she froze.

She knew that voice the one that could calm her the one that she used to love waking up too.

The one that would protect her at any risk and she knew right then and there that he had come for them and she felt relief wash over her as she stepped too the right.

She saw all her friends approach and toby with a gun she saw from her vision aria running to ezra she froze confused.

Why were they not helping her why wasn't he shooting alex and then it dawned on her.. they looked identical.

Same hair same outfit and spencer knew just then that they looked the same and toby had no way of knowing who was who.

She had felt fear before she had been held captive been tortured been so close to death she could taste it

but nothing measured up to this right now she shook trying to look him in the eye trying to get him to see that it was her she heard a voice from her side alex spoke so softly so genuinely tobys gun shifted aiming at her she felt her heart shatter.

I promise i'll have this updated asap but until then comment thoughts ? ideas? feedback? anything works tbh