Limerence

here's a quick fluffy and soft Spoby one shot to hold you over until Pll comes back

They lay in the house . Her legs wrapped around his torso she had her head resting on his chest . Toby played with a piece of her hair and smiled.

How the hell could this have actually happened God they were a we again. Spencer toby after tearful exchanges in hospitals messed up reunions and finally finally that one night that he had dinner with her and they kissed and next thing he knew they were naked and occupying some room in the radley.

"Tobes " she said looking into his eyes .

"What " he replied keeping one hand on her like she was a prize he could never let go .

"can we play scrabble " she asked. His eyes shot up and he grinned at her . Of course he said pulling her into a kiss .

*during scrabble*

She was beating him bad . Real bad he ran a hand through his hair and tried to think about how he could ever one up the word she just played which was "photosynthesis " earning her smartass 145 points which she happily wrote down .

She turned her head and when she looked back a new word stared up at her brown eyes "Limerence ?" She read giving him a perplexed look.

"Yes" he replied a grin crossing his face he counted his points the l got him 20 points alone the c landed on a triple point bonus getting the score to 60 the word "rence" connected to conference which she had put down. All in all his score for that was 160 points.

"Toby" she whined kissing his neck trying to seduce him "that's not even a real word"

"Actually" he began

" It is Limerence. I looked it up" he stated proudly like a small boy that won a bet.

"And" he continued

"That raises my final score to 300 and yours to 275" he finished all this off by kissing her small plump lips .

"I hate you and your smartass so much sometimes " she then pushed herself up o she was on top of him and then started kissing him they heard the scrabble board land on the floor with a raffle but we're to distracted to pick it up .

"How come every game we play ends in sex?" She asked before meeting his mouth for another kiss .

okay this was all based off that new Spoby line but I hope this is what happens I context to that scene but yeah sorry I have been so inactive school has been insane but yall know what to do review rate etc till next time :)