Frosting down my shirt

Ultra long ultra fluffy oneshot someone wanted a fluffy Spoby baking / shower Oneshot so that's what this is enjoy comment etc

Spencer Hastings walked into toby cavanaughs loft with a can of frosting and 3 watermelons.

Her boyfriend looked at her very confused "Spencer " he began sighing wondering what devious plan she had.

"No" she responded "I told hannah I was making a watermelon cake for her birthday bash and I'm keeping that promise."

"And you need 3 watermelons because?" He said eyeing her.

"Because I know we will mess up and I needed backup also her birthdays in 3 days so we will try multiple times " wow was all he said .
.
.
.

Spencer walked over to the kitchen and grabbed a knife and began cutting into the fruit

a huge chunk of water melon
flung out and landed hitting her square in the chest .

A little ouch erupted from her

Toby bolted out of his position and helped her change into a new outfit since this one had a watermelon juice stain.

Tobes she said calling him her nickname . I need another shirt . Ok he said he reached out and handed her some old clothes she smirked and ran her hands along the black shirt he wore.

"I think" she said pushing his small black shirt up his chest " that I want this one" she had his shirt off his head and she couldn't help but look at her gorgeous boyfriend

She then did something she knew made toby crazy she stripped down in just a lacy bra and placed her lips on his neck 

"Spence " he said resisting the urge to kiss her .

What "tobes" she asked he couldn't hold off he pushed her against a wall and attacked her with kisses she giggled "let's do this cake later" she said laughing .

.
.
.
Later

They had just gotten through the second watermelon cutting together of course when Spencer had an idea

she smirked and then took a handful of frosting and smashed it in Tobys face

he immediantly turned his head and half the icing landed in his hair.

"SPENCER he yelled wiping a glob out of his face.

He turned around feeling Spencer keep rubbing frosting on his hair and shirt .

He took his juiciest watermelon and cut the pink part holding it in his hands. Actually enjoying spencers frosting massage

and out of no where turned around and smashed the pink fruit on her head and down her shirt.

"Toby" she squealed " im coverd in watermelon juice" she complained

"Spencer it looks like someone hit me with a frosting cake " he said back

" and you didn't even get me that good" he added knowing how to get her going

so far he was loving his messy night .

"It's on tobes she said" he lunged for his water melon taking as much as he could and pushing it into her hair

She opend another tub if frosting and flipped it onto tobys head as he practically got coated in the white foam.

He then paused and ran to the frosting tin and dumped it down her back causing his name and a shreik to come out of her

He then smashed some in her face and hair and laughed when she hit him with what ever watermelon juice was left .

She ran over to him with yet another thing of frosting this time chocolate and pushed his shirt up his stomach and smeared it into his abs laughing

He took some vanilla icing and poured it down her shirt into her bra they finally paused looked at each other and just started laughing

He didn't mind this at all and poured the rest of the watermelon juice onto her head as she screamed feeling the cold liquid slip down her shirt.

"Ok that got out of hand " she said laughing at toby his entire hair was drenched in frosting his face had water melon juice and frosting left all over him. And his shorts and stomach were also coated in frosting .

"Spencer you look" he paused taking i her look . She was soaked to the bone in water melon juice and her hair was in wet sticky frosting clumps her white blouse had melted frosting coating it and her face had a thick coating of cream.

But they both looked so cute and sexy  to each other he walked foward and placed his lips on hers she kissed him back and ran her hands through his sticky hair . "That was pretty great " she said to him still admiring his presence after there food fight.

"I need to shower " she said walking up the stairs .

"Spencer I think I need one too let's take one together "

Fine she said "but no Kissing me in the shower ok *officer toby* " she said smirking he agreed and she enterd the bathroom.

He helped her get out of her soaked blouse unbuttoning it and trying to peel the sticky fabric from her skin .

They had gotten the shirt off when she gasped she was wearing a black lacy bra , she forgot she had this on she blushed and toby smiled at her .

"Babe you look so hot" he finally said to her rubbing his hands in her shoulders.

"You don't look to bad yourself " she said placing a kiss on his lips.

"Spencer I hope you realize that I got like 10 times messier in this fight "

he peeled his tank top over his head to find his torso coated in thick layers of cream

"Oh I realize she said laughing but I enjoy the sight of you drenched in chocolate.

They both stripped down and set the water running she stepped into the stream of warm liquid and felt tobys hands clean her hair as he tried his best to get the icing from it.

"Spence it's just spreading" he said he pulled away and rinsed his hands.

"Here" she handed him some soap and he used his hands to give her a scalp massage .

"God tobes that feels so good " she smiled at him and once they were finally cleaned off he lay in bed with her .

He was wearing some of his clothes and she wore one one of his boxers and lose grey sweatshirts .

They settled into bed together and she buried her face in the crook of his neck. "I had fun today Toby" she said "me too" he murmurd back

That's it hope you enjoyed next Oneshot will be 7x10 im so happy for them finally kissing