Dare or Dare

Spencer and Toby play truth or dare with a twist

Spencer looked at toby they were cuddled together on her bed enjoying the sound of eachothers heartbeat.

Toby im bored she finally said what do you wanna do he said kissing her brown hair .

Hannah taught me a game she began its called dare or dare .

So you wanna play that he murmured actually she said in a low seductive voice she placed her lips on his neck.

I thought of a rule If you forfeit you have to take off a piece of clothing game ends until we finished all the dares and are a mess or one of us is naked .

Tobys mouth went dry at the thought of spencers body naked . I'm in he said with a smirk. Good she said.

I'm going first babe he said I dare you too let me smash an egg on your head . Toby she whined I did not agree to letting you crack eggs on me.

"Well if you forfeit you have to take off your shirt" he teased

"Fine" she said "egg me" he left the room for a second then came back with a white egg "one two three " he exclaimed he hit her little brown hair gently and rubbed his hand into it as the egg cracked exploding yellow yolk all over her.

"TOBY" she squealed as egg dropped all over her . She wiped her head and saw toby laughing and helping her get a towel .

"Your getting payback I dare you too call hannah saying that you got me pregnant "

"Spencer I couldn't do that " he said "Then this " she said reaching foward and pulling his shirt up and over his head "will not be needed"

"Have it your way I dare you too call Aria saying you broke up with me because you have feelings for her .

"My god Tobes "

Ring ring "hey spence what's up" arias chirpy voice chimed .

"Toby and I broke up" she said as genuinely as possible

"Oh my god Spencer did he cheat what happend "

"Aria I broke up with him "

"I have feelings for you "

The line went dead toby stood across the room trying not to laugh he let out a snort and Spencer smiled at him.

She hung up on Aria "your turn" she said

------------

A hour later she still had her bra and underwear toby just had his boxers .

They could hardly keep there hands off the other .

Ok "dare or dare" Spencer asked toby

"Dare" he said smirking

"I dare you to kiss me " she said so he did and there lips connected and he brought her to the bed ending this round of the game.

Terrible ending I know but this was cute and I liked it comment requests and reviews ty xoxo