Merry ho ho

So this first part is what I think came after 5x13 opening scene with the four girls . I loved Spencer and Toby's "gestures " this episode and it goes from there pretty much. Enjoy :)

"I'm gonna get going " Emily said dragging aria along . It was cold and they all had too get home.

"Yeah Hanna we should go I can drive us" Spencer said eyeing her blond friend.

"Actually you said you were doing a gesture for Toby instead of gifts right" Hanna said with a perk in her tone

Spencer sighed and rolled her eyes knowing where this was going.

"Han" she turned her friend so she was facing her.

"We're doing simple things not giving each other lap dances and pleasuring the other for an hour"

" What" Hanna said innocently .

"I mean I know Toby's a gentleman but your Spencer freaking Hastings you should give him something from you this holiday season" she wiggled her eyebrows as a idea struck her mind.

"Okay let's go" Spencer impatiently said half pulling half dragging Hanna.

They almost made it too the car when the Victoria secret across the street appeared from the corner .

Before Spencer could even protest she was literally getting dragged by Hanna to the store.

*In the store*

The second they walked in harsh lights illuminated the ceiling

Spencer's eyes adjusted too the shop seeing every style shape size of bras and thongs hung from every corner.

"Yeah why are we here?" She asked tapping her foot

"Because your lingere for your bed buddy is so dull I lost brain cells looking at it. We're here to spice things up" Hanna stated this proudly smiling at Spencer.

"Please just try on a few Christmas outfits " Hanna begged her friend.

" if that's what it takes for you to be satisfied then sure" Spencer admitted suddenly feeling awkward in this store.

After about thirty minutes of trying on every item in the holiday section she had gone through it all.

From sexy to comfortable to flat out sex machine Hanna has made her try on every singe ridiculous outfit.

This was one of the final ones. A small Santa dress that fell in all the right places . The smooth fabric fell over her body and she almost glowed with adoration towards the garment.

She stepped out and Hanna admired her friend. The dress stopped above her knees showing off her tones Hastings silky tan legs it also showed off her arms and abdomen.

" Oh my gosh Toby is gonna lose it when he sees you in that outfit" Hanna squealed flagging down a sales person.

"My treat" she said Buying Spencer her "sexy Santa" attire .

later

"Merry ho ho " she said in her most seductive tone. Toby had a large grin on his face despite the wheel chair he was chained in.

" come over here spence" he said she walked over and perched on the ledge of his chair.

"God you look hot" he said connecting there lips in a kiss .

They stayed this way for a while lips on lips bodies together it was truly a perfect gesture.

I'm so sorry I haven't updated this in so long but this was so fun to write so like comment etc.

Keep leaving prompts bellow I promise they will all get done but this is also the start of my Spoby Christmas one shots . That's it for now thanks for reading.