7x07 p1

He could just leave he stood outside his door debating how to do this no matter what it wouldn't be easy no matter what.

Finally she answerd the door . "Toby" she looked stunned why would he come here. "Hey come in"

she said stepping aside he walked in and stood in front of her he had it planned in his head he would tell her he was leaving with yvonne.

But he froze and another memory entered his head it was of him building that house for her not Yvvone .

He began spilling everything then broke her heart and left her crying .
.
.

"Goodbye" she cried falling against the door tears streaming down her face at a rapid speed

she felt consumed destroyed she collapsed on the floor and felt her tears start to engulf her

wetting the ends of her curly hair she was a mess .

She couldn't sleep she couldn't even try so she drove her self the agonizing 1 Hour to his rv praying it would be empty.

She had to see what he was building her the home he wanted them to live in .

She walked past the rv pausing a second before walking too the site

It wasn't much certainly a wooden frame some shaky stairs she peered into it .

To her it was beautiful she could imagine him working hours just to get this far.

She went into what seemed to be his office and found to her surprise it perfectly furnished and finished.

Blue prints were racked on the desk with scribble like "Spencers home" and "newborn with six packs room " she felt silent tears soak the blue prints .

She then looked down at a small box slyly hidden behind a empty picture frame.

She opend the box it wasn't any larger then a shoe box but gasped when she saw what was inside .

Scrabble boards the ones she gave him pictures of them kissing in love the pocket watch she gave him for graduation, everything

He kept it all stashed away in her house hidden.

She couldn't let this go unfinished even if toby didn't finish it didn't mean she was gonna let this beautiful house go to wayste .

Lucky for her she had money lots of it part of the "Hastings" fund she sat in his desk chair and fell asleep waking with a slight smile dancing on her face.

What could Spencer be up too? Comment what you think this is gonna be a multiple part Oneshot so enjoy