Old habits

Maybe this was the answer she couldn't Convince herself otherwise a small green bottle lay ahead of her one pill would be all it would take to end this nightmare to never get arrested for the murder of dr Rollins .

Anytime she tried to think of another option she would resort to this maybe it wasn't the best solution but caleb cheated on her tobys engaged and her friends have been giving her the cold shoulder.

Then out of no where a old memory resurfaced toby telling her to call him .

But no it was 11:00 and toby was probably making with yvonne or something .

"NO" she screamed and threw her phone across the room it hit a box and it opend spilling old photo graphs all over the room and a old photo frame of her on his back shatterd .

She shakily walked over trying to pick up her phone and a piece of glass stabbed her toe and it started bleeding.

She dialed his number and she prayed he would pick up or do something.

5 rings later he picked up his voice grogy "Spencer?" He said " hey tobes " tobes?!?

God why did she say that that was his old pet name she called him when they were together. " um..." How should she start this ?

Calebs a cheating boyfriend and she wants to take drugs! Yeah that will make him pity her

"Can you come over" she finally choked out .

"Spence it's almost midnight can it wait till morning?"

" Toby caleb cheated on me and we murdered dr Rollins and the pills they could fix it all and" she choked back a sob

"I will be there in 5 " Toby said racing out the door .

Toby got out of bed through on a shirt and grabbed his shoes . Yvonne stirred next to him

"Toby where are you going "

" Something came up at work and I need to go now" he said he didn't let her say another word and slipped out the door .

He rushed into the barn and sprinted to her room he found her hurt and crying in the corner .

He picked up her crying figure and rocked her back and fourth eventually her sobs softend and she sunk into his muscular chest . "Please stay the night " she sobbed "always he said " he gently brushed his lips against hers and set her in bed .

Toby you were right . We wouldn't be us with second chances she said smiling at his before she pulled him in for another kiss.

Ok I like this comment rate etc? Btw 2 one shots in one day you lucky ducks