Spending the day with you

It was a cloudy day outside and Spencer was in her room quietly she pulled at her hair out of its messy bun and ran her fingers through her brown locks her hair had gotten longer since the dollhouse , she needed to cut it .

She moved over too the vanity and began applying some mascara when she heard the door squeak she froze terrified .

She was supposed to be home alone she Opend the door and toby stood there in messy brown hair and a white shirt and shorts .

"Hey " she said smiling and placing a quick kiss on his lips. He smiled shut the door and sat on the couch with her in his arms .

"I'm so glad you came " she said feeling safe wrapped in his body he smelt like fresh wood and aftershave .

"Well when they give me a day off I thought I would take advantage of that and spend the day with you" he leaned down and kissed her hair .

"My parents are out all weekend" she said giggling loving that he was here for the whole day.

"Well I came prepared for that " he moved her head off his chest and reached into his bag he took out his scrabble board and a cup of coffee he had bought for her .

"You sure know how to make a girl feel good" she moved foward onto the couch kissing him finally she just snuggled into his side enjoying the feeling of his body against hers.

He loved being with her . The bright energy he got from her her smile hair eyes he loved every part of her .

She looked up at his beautiful features and messy hair how was she so lucky to end up with him.

She shifted her body and ran her hands through his golden brown locks .

He loved it when she did this it made him smile and she just met his lips with another kiss .

Ok well first two oneshots in one day lucky ducks second this was so random and just a fluffy prompt so yeah rate review etc thanks :)