7x18 Dinner date pt 1

Ok this is based off all that Bts from 7x18 and will be multiple parts but yeah enjoy.

Toby finally decided to cut this whole thing. He found out Yvvone was dead and it broke him he spent one night at Spencers by mistake and found himself wrapped in her arms by morning .

He had stayed out in some old motel that caleb had a spare room booked. He  spent a few weeks eating sleeping crying not caring for him self .

Spencer texted him he texted back a little few messages here and there not much though.

Toby felt different today he pulled out his phone and had realized he needed to get a hair cut his hair had grown out at the top and he had a small beard growing .

He felt like crap after living off ramen and some crackers for a week . Toby sighed nothing was getting better anytime soon he decided to text Spencer .

T- hey spence can we go out for that dinner date I promised? If so meet me at the Radley at 8 thanks toby

He sat in silence for a few minutes

*spencer pov*

Spencer was with hanna in the store trying on some bridesmaid dresses for Aria and Ezras wedding .

She slipped on a pink silk one that fell at her knees.

hanna was in the waiting room with her stuff  when she heard her phone buzz

"You can check it han" she called out wiggling into the slip to go with the dress

"Ooh looks like tobys texting you "

"What" she asked poking her head out of the dressing room. They had chatted some she knew he wasn't as okay as he seemed it broke her.

"Yeah " hanna said

"OOH looks like he's asking you out . Are you guys getting back together omg Spoby wedding" hanna laughed piping like fifty things at once

"What no let me see" Hanna handed her the phone and she read the message. She felt her heart race she quickly replied .

S- Ok sounds great see you then Tobes

Hanna looked over her shoulder she put her phone down annoyed .

"TOBES?" Hanna asked

"It was my nickname for him when we were together" Spencer admitted feeling saddend at the thought

"Well it looks like he wants you back" Hanna said once again smirking at her .

"It's not like that we just need to catch up" she defended changing into her striped shirt she wore .

But she hung onto those words maybe it was more.

Ok that's it for now did you guys like that? I literally am so bad when it comes to keeping up with all these multi part ones but yeah I'm making this three parts this the dinner date and then the lookout point. Anyways that's it for now rate review etc bye ❤️