7x10 car crash

This entire Oneshot is based around the SPOBY car crash spenculation and the line marlene gave us for 7x10

Take a left she said tucking a piece of her brown hair behind her ear . Toby sat in the chair next to her . They were in his truck to try and catch Uber a and they teamed up to meet the others at an abandoned warehouse.

I know the way Spence he said he rested his hand on her thigh she smiled and leaned foward resting her lips on his neck. Your such a tease he said laughing.

Just before they had fallen into a romantic banter she leaned in and said would it be ok if I kissed you? They met there lips together and felt like a teenage time warp but it felt right and they were smiling afterwards .

Now they were in his truck laughing and chatting. Continue down this rode he said. "SPENCER" he screamed all of a sudden the long windy rode had a black suv running full speed into spencers side .

His heart dropped in a split second he wrapped his entire muscular frame around Spencer and took most of the damage "TOBY" she screamed she felt the impact and blacked out .

-------------------- 5 minutes later

She Opend her eyes adjusting to the situation and had a ringing in her ear she moved her arm "dammit" she screamed a searing pain shot up her arm .

She looked around and saw she was in tobys truck and a tree was impaling the car . She looked to her side and almost screamed toby was sitting there a glass cutting his arm and several gashes along his cheek he was unconcious and just lie there .

She limped towards him careful not to move her arm and tenderly touched his neck she felt a light pulse he was on the verge of dying.

She then pulled out her phone and called 9-11 and then explained the situation .
She then dialed Emily's number 3 rings later she heard
ems voice " hey spence is everything alright"
Emily call the others were ending this plan .
Why emily asked did something happen .
Me and toby were in the car on the way and got into a crash .
Oh my god are you okay she asked her voice laced with worry
I think my arm is broken but em its Tobys she paused and choked a sob he's barely alive .
I'm calling the others she said we will be there soon.

Emily called everyone else telling them the situation they all agreed to meet at the accident spot .

Emily picked up Hannah and started driving . "Em what are you doing were going the wrong way . Hannah Spencer and toby got into a car accident spencers hurt but toby he he's barely alive . Oh my god Hannah mumbled lets go

The line clicked off for the next agonizing five minutes Spencer say in the car staying completely still. Finally she heard loads of sirens and vehicles come by a ambulance stopped and paramedics jumped out and opend the door lifting toby up and setting tobys body on a stretcher .

Aria and Ezra arrived at the scene fist
Oh my god Aria brethed this isn't good the scene was full of paramedics and car that looked like tobys truck was dented by a tree . She saw toby get lifted into the ambulance and watched Spencer also go into one .

She surged foward and ran to Spencer wrapping her brunette in a hug she wispered in spencers ear everything's gonna be ok . Spencer gave her a peaceful smile before getting loaded into a vehicle .

Suddenly she heard a paramedic yell "HES AWAKE " she heard loads of people run to toby she just looked down and let a happy tear run from her eyes.

Sorry that was so long but I hoped you enjoyed like comment review etc ily all