Spencers birthday

Toby POV

Next flight for George Town the intercom said I hauled me and my suitcase over and boarded the plane.

Spencer finally graduated and after almost breaking up over a pregnancy scare I had been trying to see her as much as possible .

Tommorow was her birthday and I was so excited to see her and surprise her .

Next day Spencer POV

I rolled out of my bed today I turned 20 and it was my birthday usually one of my favorite days with toby and my friends but today other then the few texts and emails I was all alone .

I did my makeup and hair still brushing my bouncy curls when my phone started ringing a picture of me and toby kissing lit up the screen next to the caller id.

" Happy Birthday Spencer !"
"Thanks babe I just wish you were here"
"Me too can we still celebrate over the phone ?" He asked.
"Yeah but it's not the same as "
KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK
"Wait one sec Tobes I think I have a package or something".

I walked over and Opend the door to see toby in a white shirt and a suitcase I. Hand smiling.

"Happy birthday spence" he said I rushed into his arms still stunned . He picked me off the ground spinning me in a circle I missed you so much he said into my hair .

"Happy birthday baby girl" I pulled him to me and kissed him . When we broke away he walked inside to my small dorm room .

He opend his suitcase and pulled out 9 wrapped presents . " toby you didn't " I mumbled he extended a hand out with a wrapped box ,

"of course I did spence "
"Here he said smiling. Open it "
I gently tore away the pink paper to reveal a Scrabble S earrings and a bracelet . "Toby" I said he had a gleaming smile on his face

Here now this one he said i Opend it to find a scrabble board but when I pulled the game out he has glued the word " goofball " down . Toby I began he cut me off pressing his lips against mine .

We had opend every other gift and then then he pulled a box out of his bag that had my favorite cake red velvet and cream cheese frosting .

I opend it and without warning toby shoved my head foward causing me to land in the frosting when he released I looked up cake and icing coating my face and hair . " I love you spence but u have always wanted to do that " he said laughing

" TOBY YOU ARE GONNA PAY FOR THIS " i scooped handful of cake and smushed it in his face . He laughed and took a glob of icing and ran his hands through my hair .

I took a huge chunk of cake and smashed it on his hair , he laughed the whole time and before I knew it we were in a full on cake war .

When we had finally stopped I looked at him and burst out laughing his hair face and shirt were coverd in cake and frosting and I assumed I looked the same . 

Later we were cuddling after cleaning up the mess we had made. He held me in his arms and whispered to me " how was this birthday ?" " the best on ever " I replied

Ok this is long fluffy and had a SPOBY cake fight so hopefully that makes up for yestardays fail of a one shot anyway rate review comment and enjoy