Beach days

shivali lay on the shared bed her arm loosely draped around joettas chest . Shivali got up and he motioned her to come back down .

dee finally gave into her and got into some clothes .

"Hey" she said propping up on her knees dee leaned toward her and connected her lips with his . "Let's go to the beach " she blurted out . "Love it " joetta said.

grace arrived at the closest beach and staked out a nice spot and began appliying sun block Shivalu pulled off her top revealing a pink bikini jamie turned and stared at his insanely beautiful girlfriend .

"vivi  stop staring at my body" she said smiling "your just so insanely beautiful " he mumbled before pulling his shirt over his head

"right back at you " shivali walked over placing one hand on his perfectly toned abs her hand moved down to his little joetta . How did I get so lucky to have the perfect denise she thought.

joettathoughts were interrupted when she felt toby swing her over his back and make a run for the ocean.

denise SET ME DOWN RIGHT NOW"  shivali screamed squirming in his muscular arms.

He walked over to the water and let the salt water spray on his graces body he then slightly dipped her down so her toes touched the water .

dee smiled
"if you kiss me I won't throw you in the water he said "

Without hesitation dee leaned foward and pressed her lips to denise a suddenly they heard thunder and he stripped her right then and there

shivali ran but dee had him in joettas arms vivi lunged forward but fell into the sand

guess you better show me those cop skills now grace said

yes i will replied shivali she pulled out her little dee  and began making love to vivi dee sucked in enjoying the ride as the salty spray landed on her