Stuck in a downpour

Prompt : we're in the middle of a thunderstorm and you want to stop and feel the rain?

Spencer and Toby had driven a little more then an hour outside of rosewood .

The day was grey with low hanging clouds that were turning black as the night progressed.

Toby had taken her out to dinner which she loved he was such a gentleman .

He wore a simple white polo with a pair of pressed jeans . She dolled herself up in a tight red dress and black tights she had hanna help her do a smokey eye and her hair in light curls .

As they passed the post office a crack of thunder roared above. Spencer felt her shoulders tense up and her body trembling as it grew louder every few seconds .

Toby who was driving placed an extended hand on Spencers thigh rubbing circles on it trying to calm her.

She relaxed at his touch and leaned her head on his shoulder . They stayed that way for a few seconds until a bright flash illuminated the town outside of rosewood : ravenswood

After another few minutes rain began to fall slowly at first but then it fell much faster

"Toby you need to pull over" she said smiling at him as he tried to race the storm.

"Spence "

"Tobes I know your trying to be a part time storm chaser but let's just pull over "

he finally gave in when the road ahead of them became full of rushing waters .

They sat in silence occasionally kissing or checking the radar.

Suddenly Spencer opend the door and got out of the car .

"Spencer what are you doing" he said trying to pull her back into the car before she was soaked.

"Toby come on let's enjoy the rain let's embrace it " she said looking at him .

He finally got out and stepped with her into a field they had parked by .

The rain had subsided to a sly mist giving them a dewy look they had walked out a little aways from the truck when the sky rumbled from above .

"Spence let's head back " he took her hand leading her through multiple cornfields and suddenly a drop of rain hit him square in the eye he blinked then realized what started as a drizzle became a downpour.

Spencers dress was drenched clinging to her frame and her hair was in damp locks that framed her face.

They held eachothers hands while trying to make it back too the truck when toby felt his legs go out from under him

"Crap" he screamed as he landed chest first into a muddy puddle .

Spencer stopped and laughed as rain poured down her face

"SPENCE it's not funny " he tried to scold her but she looked so damn beautiful.

"At least help me up " he said extending his muddy arm

"Of course toby" she grabbed him but he wanted her down on the grass with him he yanked forward and she fell landing her head  on him and body in the mud .

"TOBY " she squealed wiping her hands on his face .

"Spence I love you so much " he finally said he pressed his forehead against hers and kissed her in the rain loving the feeling of her her beauty she was his safe place to land.

I'm sorry I haven't updated in so long but this was super requested so I really wanted to do it

Anyways did you like it? Comment rate review etc trying to update this story more