Morning after 3x24

Spoby morning after 3x24 always requested so here it is :)

Spencer woke up her brown mocha eyes opening to the world she felt something someone her vision focused then she realized it.

This wasn't Radley or some dream from too many pills she felt his hair  in the crook of her neck .

She looked down at herself just now realizing she was wearing tobys shirt nothing else.

Then she remembered it it all him being A there talk the drive the motel and then this this spur of the I missed you moment that had turned into sex.

She rolled to the side he still sleeping adjusted his arms around her she was surrounded by him .

His messy brown hair was matted on his face his shirt gone and he was only wearing some light boxers.

She studied him sleep for a while watching his chest rise and fall . She lazily traced his abdomen her finger on his beautiful abs .

She decided after a while to just lay there feel his arm around her and her head on the pillow they shared .

Had they rushed this ?

The question sat in the back of her mind it had been less then 24 hours but here they were having sex and making up.

I mean he did become A for her but

Was this too soon?

Maybe it was she considered sneaking out leaving some excuse or anything on the pillow for when he woke up.
But no.

This was right

She felt him stir next to her in the small bed they shared. He moved his body in his sleep so that his arm was lazily draped over her chest.

She rolled on her side and felt her mind running wild . She wanted to be with him no doubt she loved him.

Before she could stop herself a light tear spilled out of her eyes . She winced feeling it track down her face .

He was still asleep when he heard a light whimpering his eyes shot open and he turned on his side feeling the world adjust to him just waking up.

Spencers brown curls lay in front of her face. With a gentle finger he moved her hair out of the way and placed soft kisses on her forehead and neck .

She smiled and turned feeling his lips catch hers in a sweet "good morning kiss" it lasted for a few seconds then she pulled away .

"Toby im gonna go take a shower" she finally announced pulling away from his grasp.

He pulled her back down so her chest and small body was on his broad abdomen .

She smiled then gave him another kiss .   " So does this mean we" she trailed off looking at his blue eyes .

The words were unspoken but they both knew what she was asking . Were they back together now ?

"If that's what you want then we can do that" he said giving her kisses down her back.

"That is what I want" she said thinking aloud smiling at what ever came next

Okay this wasn't my best but I liked how it turned out. I need some help I need some new prompts so leave those in the comments please thanks guys review comment rate etc ❤️