Kissing in the rain

The rain crackled above ales she hated it she blew her bangs out of her face and checked her phone . No notifications it read .

She finally got something . It was a message from Uber A

poor Spencer alone in a storm to bad you lost your boyfriend jamie a while ago he and yvonne are having some fun right now . Attached was a picture of dee and vivi kissing by his window.

grace picked up her phone and threw it on the ground . My life sucks she called out groaning .

ale finally decided that no no she was not let A tuning this she had been working up the courage almost since she saw his blue eyes at his home to say  8 words that could change everything it was a stupid plan but she was desperate .

dee arrived at gaces house scurrying like a mouse so she wouldn't get drenched .

And knocked dee opend the door whereing a  white shirt and jeans . dee he said confused listen is jamie here she asked no he mumbled she's she's out of town .

jamie she paused I have been working up the courag to say these next words for the past month they could change everything

dee kissed and she moved her hands through jamie's brown hair and felt the rain land on there skin and soak there hair clothes and body's she grabbed her waist and pulled her closer running his hands down her tight mauve mini dress they were in the rain making out like star crossed lovers enjoying the peace and beauty of it all as water fell above them all that matterd was they were together.

suddenly dee grabbed onto jamie's dick and felt herself get wet and it wasn't just the rain.

jamie shoved her against a wall and kissed down to where her dress met her shorts and kisses it and then dee enters himself into ale

moaning as rain falls around them DEE jamie cries out grabbing a handful of ales hair
vivi grabbed onto jamie's little toby and sucked harder increasing speed

I love you ale said kissing dee i love you too toby dee replied