All I want for christmas is you

I don't want a lot for Christmas

She glanced at her clock 11 pm it read . It was late God it was late it was also almost Christmas and she was a mess.

George Town was hard to say the least but even harder was the long distance.

Sure she and toby had done it before a little. A few trips In London a family reunion here or there . But this , this was so much different .

She slammed her note book shut thinking about how "Russian history" could wait another day , and turned on skype clicking Tobys icon dialing his number.

They talked and texted and skyped every day but it wasn't the same. He hadn't kissed or touched or loved or made love to her in over a year.

She watched his call load up and saw it was 7 days till Christmas. "Great" she thought another Christmas alone.

There is just one thing I need

He missed her. Every single damn day he missed her .

She was so far and all he wanted to do was to hug her kiss her tell her she was his everything and nothing could change that.

So maybe that's why he grabbed a boarding pass and stepped into flight 7829 to Georgetown.

He was ready to surprise her his bag was willed with sweets presents clothes all her bare essentials.

I don't Care about the presents. Underneath the Christmas tree

She glanced at her small tinsel tree that sat propped in her small dorm.

It was another lone Christmas without toby or anyone to stay and keep her company.

Make my wish come true

The plane ride was normal slow mellow quiet. His nerves were bubbling in his mind .

What if she wasn't home?

What if she left with her family?

He practically fled from the aircraft the second it touched ground knowing Spencer was soon.

All I want for Christmas is you

Her phone lay on her mountain of notebooks she picked it up.

"Hey babe I miss you so much" his voice rang practically giddy from excitement.

"Now I have a gift that was dele bored in the hallway so open your door and tell me if its there.

Spencer opened her door . Outside was toby standing there with a suitcase and a grin on his face.

Without thinking she ran straight for his arms practically throwing her self in them.

He wrapped her in a cozy hug before saying with his minty coffee scented breath,

"Merry Christmas spence"

Okay guess who's finally back to this whole thing. Check my last post for the new schedule to. Anyways rate review etc I love this and hope you guys too!!