The end of a new begining

"Give it"

"No"

"Give me it vada!"

I heard yelling going on in the other room and I went into the room and Lelia was trying to snatch a toy from Nevadas hands. Nevada was on the floor crying and Lelia walked away with all the toys.

"Lelia bad girl you can't just take your brothers toys you need to learn how to share" I scolded taking the toy from her and giving it to Nevada.

"Mine daddy!" She yelled reaching for the toy

"No Lelia it's not! You need to share, time out" I said taking her to the time our chair

             "No!" She yelled

             "Yes your gonna sit their until I come back your in time out" I said sternly

             Scarlet came into the room holding a sleeping Amari. She looked concerned as to why I was yelling at our daughter.

            "Why is she in time out?" She asked

            "Because she was trying to snatch toys from Nevadas hands and he was crying. She needs to learn that sharing is what she supposed to do not be greedy and take them all for herself" I shot "maybe if you parented her half the time she wouldn't act like this because I can't keep track of all these kids your having"

            I walked out of the room and back into my room. Nevada was still playing on the floor with his toys and Alex was sitting in my bean bag chair. I closed my door and looked at him as if he was sitting their to talk to me.

           "What's up ac?"

           "How do you do this it's crazy she is crazy"

           "Yeah I know she doesn't know how to fucking parent. I do all the parenting around here while she sits on her ass and watches us" I scoffed

          "I know I feel like I'm doing all the work here she's never with Amari"

         "How can she be? She can't even keep track of all her other fucking kids"

          "I'm not doing all the work this is crazy"

          "Yeah I know she needs to help she can't just expect us to do all the work just because we're good dads"

            I went downstairs to go find Scarlet but she was talking to her dad at the kitchen table. He didn't look happy and neither did she. I stopped to listen.

            "Michelle wants a divorce and that means we're gonna have to split everything and she wants the house because I'm gonna get to keep most of the money I have a better lawyer because I'm representing myself and yeah I guess that's just how everything's gonna be. We still have to find a place"

           "What are you serious dad" she said shocked

           "Yeah I guess it just isn't gonna work out, she found someone else she wants to be with while she went on her business trip"

           "Your serious, she dosent wanna be with you anymore. What about my family what's gonna happen to all of us we all live together who's gonna help me take care of my kids?"

          "Your just gonna have to co parent with them, im sure Austin is gonna go back with his mom and Alex is probably gonna go home. Their just gonna have to come to our new house or your gonna have to come here or go to Alex's"

          "Why can't they live with us why does your divorce have to break up my family too" she shot

           "Because that's just how it's working Scarlet stop complaining my marriage is over have some consideration for me"

         "Have some for me the fathers of my children aren't going to always be around that isn't good for the kids they need a family"

          "You just need to learn how to be a single parent most of the time. You need to take care of your own kids and they will help when they see you. You will work out a plan as to when they get to see the kids but this is how it works when your not with the father of your children you co parent and you both do 50/50 of the work" He said standing up from the table.

          "So when are you gonna tell Austin this or Alex when we're you gonna tell them they have to move out?" She yelled standing up from her chair

          "Austin is staying here with his mother whenever she wants to tell him she will and Alex is your own problem grow up and be a bigger person Scarlet dam I love you but seriously your 18 an shout have 3 kids you need to act older then you are and be more mature because your an adult now and you need to stay and take care of yourself and learn some adult responsibilities without everyone else helping you" He said

              I couldn't even believe that. My mom found someone else she's leaving her dad. I was just about to come down their to go tell Scarlet she needs to learn to put in her amount of work but her dad said it all for me. Now she's gonna have to learn to work on her own and see how much work Alex and I actually do. I was just shocked that after almost 4 years my mom just up and found someone else. I thought my mom was happy with him and I was happy for her but now I guess I was wrong.

             I went back into my room and Alex was still sitting their. He looked at me like he wanted and answer as to what I just told Scarlet but I had to tell him other news now that I honestly wasn't to happy about.

          "What happened?" He asked

          "My moms divorcing Scarlets dad"

          "Seriously" He said shocked

A/N

Okayy big news. This wasn't exactly a long story but their were a lot of events that happened.

Their parents are divorcing and that means they have to split up... Austin is gonna stay their while Scarlet has to learn to live without his 24 hour help.

Sadly to say this is the last chapter of this story. Butttt their is a sequel!! I'm going to start the first chapter tonight and then the new book will be started. I have some good ideas for the sequel and if any of you have an predictions leave a comment.

I hope everyone who's reading this story goes and checks out the sequel since I left you guys on such a cliffhanger. I will post and authors note when the first chapter is up and it will have all the information on it.

Much love to all of you and thank you all for 2.21k reads that's amazing!! ❤️❤️

P.S check out the new chapter to Sold and Auslex is also up!