Who is he

One month after

        Since Scarlet and I had sex I would have assumed things with us would have gotten better but they haven't we're still the same we fool around and all but I don't think she wants to get caught and I'll risk it but I guess she won't. I invited Alex over today and Rob to hang around the beach and play basketball or football.

        "Yo Ac what's good, Robby" I said daping them up

        "Where's your sister their?" Rob smirked

        "You guys act like you don't see girls"

        "You got something going on with her?" Alex asked

         "If I did wouldn't you guys be first to know plus she's my step sister wouldn't that be weird"

         "A little bit" Alex said "She's hot I'll take her I think she likes me a little bit"

         "Get some AC" Rob shouted

         "Y'all are dumb sometimes"

          "Since when are you not calling dibs on every girl who cares if she's your step sister doesn't really matter" Rob said

          "But everyone else would think we were some kind of weirdos because we live in the same house"

         "Couples live together, but it might not be such a good idea considering you guys do live together and if you broke up that would be major awkward"

         When we got to the beach the conversation about her stopped. Their my best friends and I don't even wanna tell them about this because I know their just gonna make fun of it. Their idiots and their right it would be awkward if something happened but I think it's to late for that.

         "I'm gonna go to the bathroom" Alex said

Scarlett's point of view

          I was going to go to the beach today and get some tanning on because I was so white. Austin left a while ago I don't know where he went he doesn't really tell me where he's going we just fool around before he goes. I was about ready to leave when I got in my room and saw flowers on my bed I assume they came from Austin but their was no card.

         "Hearts and flowers right? Isn't that what you wanted?"

         "Jake what the fuck-" I said dropping the flowers

         "What's the matter baby girl"

         "What are you doing here" I said a loss for words

         "Don't you miss me"

         "Of course I miss you but you want things I can't give you your abusive"

"Princess you just need to learn to listen"

"I can't listen like that"

"Because you need to learn obedience but you try to escape from me" He said reaching for my arm

"Jake don't" I said

"Come on give me another chance you know you love me"

His piercing blue eyes stared into my brown eyes and made me feel vulnerable and nervous. Jake was some other kind of human he was controlling he was demanding he was possessive he was your boss. Jake loved to me in control in relationships he loved to keep you their and abuse you. He was hard to get away from he was manipulative and the best liar.