You ready

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" Austin asked

        "Of course I want this" I said looking him in the eyes

"Okay lock the door" He said

He got on the bed and started taking his clothes off while I went to go lock the door. I can't believe I was about to have sex with my step brother. Austin and I are sorta dating but it's very lowkey because of our parents and what everyone else will think about us dating because we're step siblings. I know it's not us being really related but it will still turn people's heads.

Austin just laid on the bed with his boxers on grabbing his dick in his hand. Austin and I have not done other things yet this is the first time we're doing anything other then showing together and fooling around. I had to get my clothes off so I started stripping in front of his bed .

"Your so sexy" Austin smirked

"No not me that's you"

"Shut up and get over here"

He started kissing me and my neck and down my body leaving kisses and hickeys all over me. I didn't even care at the fact that I wold have to explain my hickeys later but I didn't care at this moment. I left a big hickey on his neck and a couple bite marks down his chest before he laid me down to put it in.

Once I was down he slowly put it in me and I grabbed him from the pain it caused while going in. But let go a little after it was all in and I was used to it.

"Am I hurting you?" He said concerned

"No it's fine keep going" I said

He started to pick up his pace and I grabbed his back probably leaving marks on him. He moaned and I did while he kissed me so I wasn't loud. Their was nobody home but my dad would be home soon from work. Austin didn't have a condom on so when he was about to cum he pulled out letting his cum go all over him and my stomach.

"Come on let's shower" Austin said picking me up

Austin turned the shower on and waited for it to get warm before we got inside. Austin pulled me inside and hugged me. I wish we could just tell people about us but we couldn't.

"I think your dad just got home" he said

"Oh no we're both in the shower" I said

"I know and you got hickeys all over you" He laughed

"You got a big ass hickey on your neck" I said pointing to it

"Oh shit their gonna know we were fooling around" He said

"No they won't just say we went out"

"We both have hickeys though it's kinda obvious where they came from"

"I'll hide it with makeup"

"You gotta hide one of ours"

"I will let's get our" I said

We rushed into my room and I started to look for my cover up makeup that would make his hickey go away because I had many more so it would be easier to hide his.

"What are you guys doing?" My dad said

"Oh hey dad what's up"

"Nothing I just got home from work. Were you guys in the pool?" He asked

"Yeah we went swimming"

"Where did those hickeys come from?" He asked

"I had someone over here"

"Oh you met some boy?"

"Yeah he's sweet and amazing"

"Do I know him"

"Probably not" I said

"Alright well you have fun I wanna meet him Scarlet"

"Okay you will dad" I said as he walked out

"Holy shit that was close, good thing you got my hickey covered we would have been so busted" He laughed

"I know now I have to introduce him to the guy who gave me these hickeys"

"Where are you gonna find someone?"

"I know because I can't admit you were the one who gave them to me and that I have to hide it now"

"Your just gonna have to say it didn't work out"

"Yeah true"

Later that night

Later that night Austin had Alex and the rest of his friends come over for a sleepover and to hang out in the pool. I wanted to go hang out with them because I wanted to see Austin and see his cute friends. So I put my bikini on and went outside with tanning oil on so I could get some color first before I go swimming.

"Hey scar" Alex smirked getting out of the pool to hug me

"Hey Alex" Scarlet smiled "Your all wet I was trying to tan"

"Too bad I wanted to hug that gorgeous body"

"Yo is Alex got a thing with your step sister?" Rob asked

"Alex likes her all he does is flirt with her when he's over here"

"Are you jealous your step sister is hot" Rob pushed

"Nah I'm not jealous of Alex I could get her if I tried"

"Austin" Rob smirked

"What" I said

"Did you hear what you just said you just said you could get in your step sisters pants"

"I could"

"Oh no you have haven't you, you fucked your sister" He said a little louder

"Rob shut the fuck up yo, I didn't even say that I said I could if I wanted to"

"That hickey on your neck and hers says other wise, what the fuck did you do fool around with her or did you straight out fuck her"

"Rob I'm not gonna talk about my step sister that's ridiculous why would I do something like that with my step sister"

"Dam I would step sister who cares not blood related dosent matter" Rob said

"Your right" I laughed

"If you don't fuck her im gonna have to try like Alex" He said

"You two are a bunch of horny fucks" I said shaking my head

"Austin for real you can tell me if you had sex with her I'm not gonna judge" Rob laughed grabbing my arm