Our little secret is in jeprody

Alex went into the pool room and joined all his friends like nothing just happened. I can't believe his best friend would do that to him and just kiss the girl that he likes. But then again Alex doesn't know that Austin likes me because I'm his stepsister. I'm starting to realize how fucked up this situation is.

          I wanted to be with Austin but if it's gonna cause more trouble then would I have no choice but to move on all because he's my step brother. Alex was cute but I didn't wanna go and date his best friend after I just had sex with him a few days ago.

          "Hey Scarlet" Austin said splashing the water out of the pool

          "Austin" I shrieked

           Austin reached out of the pool and pulled me in by my waist. We both went under the water and the water went up my nose. When we came back up I was trying to get air from all the water going up in my nose.

           "Austin oh my god" I said pushing him but he still had his arms on me

           "I'm sorry it was funny to me" He said

           "Not to me all the water went up my nose"

           "I'm sorry baby" The word baby bounced around in my head and make me smile I wanted him to say it louder

           "Say it louder" I said

           "Baby" he said a little louder in my ear

           "Louder"

           "Babygirl" He said louder in my ear making my cheeks flush

           "Heads up Mahone" Rob said chucking the volley ball at Austins head

            "Rob your such an ass" Austin said throwing the ball back

           "Stop fucking around and play the game then"

           "I'm ready now okay" He said swimming over to the net

------------

          Austin and I were chilling in separate rooms once we got home. His friends came over and they went to play video games in his room. I still had to tell Austin that Alex kissed me I don't know how he's gonna react but we weren't spilling the beans just yet about us.

          "Did they leave?" I asked poking my head out

          "Yeah their gone" Austin said walking out of his room looking over the balcony to see where our parents were

          "Finally I thought I'd never get time with you" I smiled

           Austin smirked and grabbed my waist lifting me up so I was wrapped around him. I ran my hand through his curls and he chuckled. This was one of the only times he wasn't wearing a hat so I took advantage of it and ran my hands through them.

          "Where's my hat at?" He questioned looking around

          "No I love your hair" I whined covering his hair

          "Too bad I don't" He laughed walking into his room with me still on him and put a hat on

          "You know your friend Alex"

          "Yeah" He said putting me on his bed

          "He kissed me earlier when he came out of the elevator and I didn't know what to say because I don't know what we're saying about us"

          "I knew one of my friends would like you and I would have to figure out what I was going to say"

          "What are we supposed to do without admitting it?" I asked

          "I'm gonna have to admit this to Alex"

          "What do you mean what are you gonna admit that we have a relationship or we've had sex like what are you gonna tell him?"

          "I'm just gonna say your off limits because I'm into you"

           "You don't think he's gonna question why your into your step sister"

           "Step sister whatever like it even matters we're not related anyway right now at least and even then we're not blood we just live together because our parents are getting married" Austin explained

          "Your right, eventually were gonna have to come out and tell everyone this"

           "Eventually everyone will know and people are gonna have to deal with it we're not really related so no one can technically say we're weird"

            After Austin and I figured everything out we laid down in his bed and I took a nap while he played video games.

Austins pov

             Scarlet fell asleep in my bed cuddling me while I was playing video games. I really liked her and I wish it wasn't so difficult for us to date but this is how it is. I just don't know what my moms gonna say to it when we eventually tell them that we're dating.

            I can't believe Alex is trying to come onto her. Dosent really surprise me because that's just how Alex is I expected maybe Rob to but Alex, yeah makes sense.

           "Honey dinner is ready" My mom said knocking on my door

           "Okay I'll be down in a minute" I said

           "Where's scarlet?" She asked again

          "I think she's in her room go check" I said

           When I heard her walking away I started to shake Scarlet so she would wake up and not be cuddling in my bed.

            "Baby, my mom is looking for you go in the bathroom"

            "Okay"

            I got up and went in the hall and saw my mom still looking for her. She came out of her room and said that she was in the bathroom and my mom bought it.

            "Come sleep with me tonight I'm lonely" I smiled

"Anything for you" She said

The next day

I woke up and Austin was still asleep next to me. He had his arms wrapped loosely around me and he was shirtless. He was so cute when he was sleeping. His lips were parted slightly and he was facing the other way.

I slowly got up so I wouldn't wake up and went into my room and grabbed clothes so I could go take a shower and get ready for school.

            "Scar" Austin dragged out

            "Austin" I said peeking my head out of the shower curtain

            "Mind if I join, you know save water shower together"

            I laughed "Yes you can join but just because you said that corny line"

            Austin took his shorts and boxers off and got in the shower with me. He smiled and pulled me in for a kiss our naked bodies touching his dick pressing against me making me slightly turned on.

          "Us being naked in this shower gives me dirty thoughts" I admitted

          "Oh yeah, me too" He smirked

          "Makes me wanna-" I was cut off by a knock on the door

          "Who is that?" I whispered

          "I don't know aren't our parents at work?" Austin questioned looking out of the curtain

          "Yeah so who-" I was cut off by another knock followed by a voice the voice that we would have to explain too