July

July 4th 2017

Today we were having a big Fourth of July party. We were having it on the beach and Austin was inviting a whole bunch of people. Austin and I were decorating the house with streamers and decorations. This is our first house party since we moved in so we were really going all out with everything.

"This is fun" Austin said

"Yeah this whole house is all decorated all out" I said

"It's gonna be our first party in this house"

"Our first party with a baby too" I said touching my belly

"She's getting bigger" He said

"I know she moves when I'm near you" I said

"She loves her daddy" He smiled

A few hours later Alex and Rob showed up with some food and drinks for the party. Zach showed up later on with some alcohol to put in the punch and to just have shots. My dad was going to some party with Austins mom tonight so this was gonna be a lit party.

"Some shots to get the night started" Alex said handing Austin rob and zach shots

"I almost forgot you can't have any" Alex chuckled

"Yeah right"

"Your getting bigger these days" Rob said nudging me

"Shut up I'm not even that big" I said rolling my eyes

"Be nice rob" Austin shot

"I am being nice, I'm just joking" Rob laughed

"Have you guys thought of any names?" Alex asked

"A couple I like Leila" Austin said

"I like Leiana" I said

"Leila leiana same shit" Rob said

"No it's not rob shut up" I said

"Woah baby relax those pregnancy hormones" Austin said putting his arm around me

For the rest of that night we just partied and watched the fireworks. It was a fun party and everyone was pretty much drunk which made me kinda bummed because I couldn't be having fun with the rest of them. Austin got super drunk and was hanging all over me almost falling down every second.

"Baby lets go to my room" He slurred

Austin held my hand to his room and locked the door. He then pushed me down on his bed and started undressing me and himself.

"Fuck baby I want you so bad" He groaned

"So do I" I said

After that Austin was already in me causing me to moan his name but you couldn't hear us over the loud music playing downstairs. After Austin came he pulled out and laid down next to me and told me all about how much he was in love with me. He was for sure drunk as hell but it's good to know a drunk mind has sober thoughts.

July 11th 2017. 5 hours until Acs 18th birthday

              Today Alex was turning 18 and Austin was going crazy trying to plan a surprise party for him tonight. He was inviting so many people and all his friends and everyone his friends knew and it was just gonna be crazy. Austin was all excited about it and he's been on the phone inviting people all day and calling people for a cake and decorations. Right now we were gonna go to party city with Rob and Zach to get a whole bunch of shit.

            "Sooo Alex is never gonna see this coming he tried to hit me with a surprise party but nope he failed but we're not gonna fail" Austin said

Flashback to April 4th 2017

              Austin was turning 17 today and he has suspected a party all day Alex planned him a surprise party at the house and I took him out all day so he wouldn't be home while they were setting up. When they were finally ready we went back to the house and it looked great Austin wouldn't even expect it. But when we opened the door everyone yelled surprise along with Austin.

              "I knew you guys were throwing me a surprise party you can't fool me" Austin said

            "How did you know" Alex said disappointed

            "It's just something I expected out of you Alex" he said "Don't worry I love it"

              So Austin didn't want his party to fail he wanted Alex to be completely caught off guard and not even see any of this coming which at the rate were going he's not gonna cause he's clueless. He's supposed to be at the gym all day with his brother everyone's in on it but Alex so he's got a big shock coming for him later.

            "Let's get silly string so we can spray him with it when we yell surprise" Austin said running down some isle

           "That's actually a good idea" Rob said

            "I'll get the balloons" I said walking off the other way

             I got a whole ton of balloons and a helium tank because we were gonna do it ourselves because we bought so many balloons we were gonna put them all over the house. Alex's parents are the ones paying for this whole thing so they gave us a lot of money to go all out for his 18th birthday.

           After the party store we went to pick up the cake. We bought two cakes because their was gonna be so many people here but they were both the same thing. They both were rectangle cakes that were white with blue outlining them and they had a picture of all the boys on them and said happy 18th ac we fooled you. I thought it was funny to add that to it because he's gonna be so fooled later.

7:30 Alex is arriving

          When Andrew told us he was pulling onto our street we turned all the lights off and got our silly string ready he might suspect something because all the lights are off but everyone moved their cars down to the beach so it would look like their was nobody home and we were gonna delay it 10 seconds from when he opens the door so he'll be totally confused.

            "Andrew nobody's even home" Alex said

            "Surprise!!!!" We all yelled and his face was priceless

            "Ac you surprised?" Austin said laughing

            "Yeah I actually am"

            "We knew we'd fool you happy birthday dude" Austin said