Hes here

I never knew I could love someone so much who was having another guys baby. I never knew how much she meant to me until it was too late. That's the things that happens you don't realize what you have until it's gone and when it's gone sometimes you can't get it back. She was the girl I found young and taught me about life and about what love is. I fucked up. Their comes a time in your life when everything comes crashing down in front of you and then the pieces slowly start to get picked up again.

I never thought that when my best friend would be having a baby it would be with the girl I love. I always wanted our kids to be close but I never thought they'd be blood related. At 18 years old I didn't picture my life with two kids and living with my baby momma. I really never thought my best friend and I would have the same baby momma. I never thought it would effect me so much. Our families colliding together. Now I'm sitting here in Miami hospital in the waiting room while Alex is in the room with Scarlet while she's giving birth to my kids half brother.

"Daddy" Lelia said pulling on my shirt "Where's mommy?"

"Mommy's having the baby" I said trying to smile. I couldn't believe my kids were gonna be related to Alex's son.

"How long"

"I don't know honey, go play with Nevada"

I stood up from the chair I was in and paced down the hall. I knew what room she was having the baby in and it wasn't too long ago I was in their twice with her having both my kids. I really fucked up I should have worked it out with her after Nevada and that baby would probably be ours but their was no changing the past.

The door opened and Alex's head poked out of the door. He had the biggest smile on his face and I knew everything went well and his son was healthy. I could hear him crying from inside the room. I don't know what my face looked like but I know it wasn't a happy expression. He told me to come inside to come see this new baby that was gonna be in my life forever. I couldn't help but get a wave of jealousy over me when I seen Scarlet holding him in her arms all wrapped in the hospital blanket like Nevada was. I couldn't make out his face from the door but Alex pulled me in closer.

"He's so little Austin" Alex said in aw

I looked at Alex with the same expression he looked at me with. I was shook. He was super small smaller then Nevada was but about the same size as Lelia. He was a couple weeks early too. When I seen his fave their was no doubt that he was Alex's baby looked just like him. I had some sort of hope that he could have been mine by some miracle but definitely not.

"Wanna hold him Austin" Scarlet said

"Uh sure" I said not sure what to say. I held his little body in my arms and it flashed me back to when my kids were born. Their such blessings no matter how old you are another life is always a blessing. He had a lot of dark brown almost black hair under his hat and his eyes were a chocolate brown just like Alex's.

"He's cute Ac" I fake smiled handing him to alex.

"He's like a little twin of me like Nevada is your little twin. We should get them see how they react to another baby"

"Lelia is gonna be so mad" Scarlet chuckled "She's gonna think she ain't gonna get any love now"

"She's to little to understand" I chuckled

"Get them Austin let them meet Amari" She smiled

"Are you sure you don't wanna spend your own time with him right now I mean we got hours years for them to meet" I chuckled

"Yeah Austin I miss my other babies being them in here" She said a little annoyed

Why didn't I wanna bring them in here? Because you didn't want them to know. I didn't want them to see another baby I didn't want this baby not to be mine and be their real brother their half siblings now and it's like I'm just jealous. That's the truth.

"Alright I'll go get them" I said exiting the room. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. I went into the waiting room and picked up Nevada and Lelia followed behind me into the room to go meet their new little brother.

"Hey baby girl come look come see Amari" Scarlet smiled holding him. I lifted Lelia onto the bed and she was curious to see the new baby. Nevada was just chillin in my arms he didn't really seem to concerned.

"This is crazy dude" Alex said

"What is?" I asked

"Having a baby. Like he's a little me it's so weird to see him really here. It's amazing to be a parent"

"I know ac it's weird but it's a blessing honestly no matter how young you are a baby is a blessing"

"Yeah bro it really is after all we've been through between you and I having kids with Scarlet and shit like it's crazy"

"I know our families are one now"

"Yeah we are we're all a big family now I don't know about how happy we all are but we're a family" he said

"Yeah bro congrats on Amari he's really perfect" I admitted

"Thanks man, I love you like even though you just had a baby with Scarlet and all that shit that happened just know your still my best friend like even though I told you I didn't wanna be I do I'm here for you" I said

"Thanks bro it means a lot"

I was trying to be happy for Alex in this situation but it was kind of a deep cut. I wanted everyone to be happy and I wanted my kids to get along and be friends and everything were all related somehow now and we're all gonna be in each other's lives for a long time.

A/N

I'm sorry for the late update I've been busy with finals. But I tried making this chapter a little longer to give you a little something extra.

I hope you guys are enjoying it❤️

This is a good book I've been trying hard on it and I've been trying to write the other two stories I'm making.

Like comment about how your thinking about it and any ideas you might have on it

Thank u❤️😊

P.s the next chapter to Sold is up now go check it out!!