Scared to death

Austin's pov

When I finally decided to get out of bed I went and checked on Lelia who was awake and wanted out of her crib. Nevada was running around the house like a mad man every since he turned 2 he's been crazy those terrible twos are real. Nevada has been wanting to sleep with me in my bed every night lately and I don't really wanna get him into that habit but I love my boy.

             "Are you hungry babygirl" I asked

             "Yes daddy I want food"

             "Okay come on lets go get some food downstairs"

              Lelia grabbed my hand and dragged me down the stairs while I was holding Nevada. Nobody was home so I decided on just hanging out with the kids today. I don't know where Scarlet went I know she went to the doctors to check on Alex's baby but she's been gone a while.

              "Lelia what do you want pancakes?" I asked

           "Yes daddy"

            While I was making the pancakes I got a text that I thought was from Scarlet but it was from Alex.

From Ac- wanna chill?
To Ac- course bro be their soon

             I know I said I hated Alex and I would never forgive him but he needs me more then ever right now. I love Alex he's my best friend and u know I said I didn't want him to be but I do I honestly miss him. Now that he's not marrying Scarlet I don't care anymore.

               "Lelia come on let's get you dressed we're gonna go see Alex" I said

             I dressed Lelia in a poka dot dress and sandals. I dressed Nevada in something similar to what I was wearing white jeans a black onesie and we matched Jordan 12s. I got them in the car and I drove down the beach to Alex's house who didn't live that far away.

             When I pulled up Alex was waiting on the steps on his phone. I was honestly glad things were starting to go back to normal.

            "Hey Ac what's up" I smiled getting the kids out of the backseat.

            "Hey bro" He said

            "I missed you man" Alex said hugging me

            "I missed you too honestly bro I missed you" I said hugging him back

            "Alex!" Lelia said running into his legs

           "Hey baby girl" he said picking her up "You have the kids where's Scarlet?"

            "She had a doctors appointment about the baby" I mumbled

          "Oh yeah I thought she would have told me but I guess with everything that's been going on she didn't wanna tell me" He sighed

          "I know I'm sorry about everything that's been going on and I'm sorry I feel like this is all my fault" I admitted

           "No bro don't say that it's like she cheated and I guess it wouldn't have worked eventually it probably would have ended in divorce if we couldn't even get to the alter" He sighed

"I honestly feel like shit about it I know you liked her and everything like I'm sorry-" my sentence was interrupted by my phone ringing. It was Scarlet.

"Hello what's wrong?" I said into the phone

"Who's that?" Alex mouthed. Ignored his question and held my finger to his mouth so he would be quiet

"Are you okay?" I said again

"I'm with Alex though do you want him to come considering- okay I'll be their"

"Was that Scarlet?" Alex asked concerned

"Yeah she wants us to come down to the hospital she's in the hospital it's about the baby" I said shaky

"What!" He shrieked

             We got to the hospital as fast as we could and we ran inside. I didn't know what was wrong with the baby but at the tone of her voice it wasn't something good. She sounded broken and upset and I wanted nothing more then to cuddle her and make her feel better. Ur this wasn't my baby this was Alex's comfort and responsibility.

             "Hi we're looking for Lelia she is pregnant and-"

             "Austin and Alex just the boys I was looking for Lelia is looking for you guys" A Doctor said

            We followed him to the room and her room was dark and she was asleep on the small bed with one of those hospital gowns on. She had tear stained cheeks and she was shaking in her sleep. She looked so broken I really wanted to cry.

              "What happened?" Alex asked

             "Their was a complication with the baby, are you the father?" He asked

              "Yes I am what happened to my baby" Alex said louder

              "We thought she lost the baby but he is stable now. She had a scare but he's fine now don't worry" He explained

I felt so bad that she went through that scare. It's not my baby but I still wouldn't want anything to happen to her baby. That's my best friends son and she is the mother of my children. I'm honestly happy that the baby is healthy now it's like a weight off my shoulder.

"Holy fuck I felt like my heart just stopped" Alex said sitting down

"Me too I thought my kids lost their brother"

Scarlet started to wake up and she looked around the room and laid eyes on Alex first and she didn't seem too happy to see him then she seen me and she smiled. It was like she was confused why Alex was their and she was wondering where I was. For a minute I had hope that she actually cared about me.

A/N

The next chapter to Sold should be up later tonight.. if y'all read the last chapter something crazy happened 😏 #Lustin

The next chapter to Auslex will be up with this one!!