Bad boys

I still couldn't believe that we were actually charged and I was going to have to be an inmate for the next month. The only good thing is that my mom will have time to calm down before I get out.

            "I can't believe we're actually stuck here until next month"

            "I know Austin I can't believe it either"

             They put us in orange jumpsuits that said Miami jail maximum security . We were put in max because of the charge we had we were violent inmates. Max met that we were barley allowed out with everyone else and everyone who was in max has to hang out with each other. We only got an hour a day out in the yard with everyone else and when it was time to eat. The showers didn't even have curtains on them and you were escorted everywhere with handcuffs.

            "Here's your bunk you two" The cop said

            The cop threw both of us in one cell together their was bunk beds a sink and a toilet nothing else but our blankets and pillow. Jail sucked and max sucked even more.

            "Ac were In fucking jail" I said looking out the bars

            "I know dude I know"

Scarlets pov

             After cheer practice I didn't know where Austin was I've been looking for him and Alex all day long but nobody knows where they are. He wasn't answering any of my calls and I was starting to get irritated about it.

             "Dad have you seen Austin?" I asked

             "Yes but honey he's in jail"

             "What! Why"

             "Because he assaulted some boy the other day with Alex and they had a warrant out for their arrest he was arrested and they were brought into jail they have to stay until their court date" He explained

             "Oh my god dad you didn't think to tell me anything, I've been going crazy looking and texting them all morning"

             "I'm sorry honey how about we go down to the jail and we put our numbers in the book so they can call and we can visit"

           "Okay"

             After we went to the jail and gave them our numbers we went back home and I couldn't believe that Austin was actually in jail. I was going to have to live without my boyfriend for a whole month because he assaulted some dumb kid.

             Putting my thoughts about Austin aside I had something else I had to worry about that might change Austin and my life for the worse. I had to run to the store and pick up a pregnancy test because I was almost 2 months late on my period. Austin and I had sex recently know that we're together that's something usual for us and Austin pulls out which might not be an effective method.

              "Dad I'm going to the store" I said

              "Okay do you need a ride to the store?"

             "No I'm fine"

               I walked down the beach of Miami to where all the stores were. I went into cvs and looked for the isle I was looking for. I couldn't believe at 17 I was shopping in this isle for a pregnancy test. Austin is in jail and i could be pregnant this is just a disaster I'm starting to think dating my step brother isn't the best idea.

              When i got up to the cash register I wished they had a self check out because the way the girl looked at me when she rang it out was priceless. She proceeded to say "good luck" as I walked away making my cheeks flush pink.

             When I got home I had to sneak my way inside so my dad didn't see this because if I am he's gonna kill Austin. I'm his only girl he has two boys with his ex wife so I was his little girl and only girl. I went up to the bathroom and locked the door. I held my pee the whole way home so I could pee on this stupid stick.

           "Okay hold it for 5 seconds and then let sit for 2 minutes, simple enough" I said to myself

             I did my thing and then put it on the sink while I got ready to take a shower. I almost forgot to look at it while I was getting my music on and getting the things I needed for the shower. I closed my eyes and looked down at the test taking a deep breath before I opened them and read the results something that would change my life forever.

            "Alex what do you think Scarlets doing right now?" I asked looking up at the ceiling

           "I don't know probably wondering where you are" He said from below

           "I don't know when we're gonna get a god dam phone call"

           "Me either I can't believe we're even here let alone in max" He said

           "I know all we did was fight Damion stupid asshole when I get out of here I'm gonna give that kid a piece of my mind"

           "If we don't get a year for this petty crime"

           "It's a misdemeanor ac 3rd degree assault with a deadly weapon a year is the max and the minimum we could get which sucks I don't wanna be in here for a year we're gonna miss our whole junior year because of fucking Damion"

           "We fucked up Austin big time"

           "Your right we did i should have listened" I said and their was a long pause of silence

           "What time is it?"

           "Almost 9" He responded

           "My mom is just getting home she probably hasn't even heard we got arrested this morning"

           "My mom dosent know either last I talked to her I was going in for questioning"

            "Lights off boys" The cop said