One lie just gets you deeper and deeper

Austins pov

           It was finally the day of the stupid wedding and I couldn't be more miserable. Alex had his bachelor party last night and we went to a strip club. It was pretty fun I have to admit and I kinda felt like I was just hanging out with my best friends again but then I realized my best friend is marrying the love of my life today. My if my plan goes accordingly then this wedding will be ruined. I plan on letting the cat out of the bag about us kissing a couple months back I'm almost positive he dosent know about that and then that's gonna ruin the wedding and she'll come crawling back to me.

             "Are you ready to go down to the venue?" My mom asked. I sighed. "What's wrong honey?"

             "You know what's wrong mom" I said rolling my eyes "Alex is marrying the girl I love"

            "You still love Scarlet" She said more of a question

            "Yeah mom I have two kids with her I've been through hell and back of course I love her" I said stuffing extra clothes into a stupid duffle bag because we were spending the night at some fancy hotel.

            "Honey relax stop being angry at the clothes. I know you love her and I understand but did you try talking to Alex?" She said sitting on my bed

          "No theirs nothing to talk to him about I don't wanna talk to him. I don't wanna be in this stupid wedding. I don't wanna be his best friend" I said my words coming off cold as ice.

         "Honey" she said with a disappointed face "He's been your best friend forever"

         "Yes and he betrayed me he's supposed to be a loyal friend. Bros before hoes. He was my best friend I never thought Alex would steal some girl I love"

         "But you can't just stop your friendship over a girl you could possibly not love in a couple months. Alex will be your friend forever"

           "Do I really want a friend who's gonna betray me and work against me like seriously that's not a friend that's a bad friend and if that's the friends you suggest I should have then heck why don't I have rob and Zach fuck Scarlet too" I shot "I don't wanna talk about this"

          "Honey I'm just trying to help. I want you to be friends with Alex I love Alex. You guys have been friends for over 5 years you can't just let a girl come and ruin this" She admitted

          "Well I don't know if I'll ever forgive him unless he dosent get Scarlet either. If I can't have her neither can my best friend" I said zipping my duffle bag up

              I brushed past my mom and went into the kids room. They were dressed up for this stupid day. Lelia had a pink dress on and Nevada had a little tux on. I can't believe my kids are gonna be in the wedding when it should be me she's marrying.

             "Don't they look cute" Scarlet said picking Lelia up and giving her a kiss.

           "Yeah real cute" I scoffed

            "What is your attitude for?" She scoffed

            "Because don't worry about it" I said picking Nevada up