Frenemies

Continuation

"It's uh it's positive" As soon as the words escaped my mouth my eyes were brimmed with tears.

"Oh my god baby! Yes!" He cheered hugging me "Were gonna have a baby"

"Holy shit I'm so shocked. We got pregnant so soon" I said wiping my tears but they kept falling

"Well when your 18 your body works fast" he chuckled "Were gonna have a baby in October holy shit Scarlet this is crazy"

"I know it's all crazy! I didn't expect this to happen this soon we're engaged and pregnant" I said shocked

"Dont cry baby" He said wiping my tears

"I'm so happy though Alex, I'm gonna have another baby"

After we came down from our excitement we started to pack. It was almost 2 in the morning and we had to be on a plane in less then an hour. I was shocked from us getting pregnant so soon. Now I'm worried about our wedding because I wanted to be married before we had our baby. I wanna do it right this time. Get married then have a baby. I've been doing things backwards.

"Babe what about our wedding?" I asked

"What about it?"

"I didn't expect us to get pregnant so soon and I wanted to be married before the baby"

"Let's get married in July problem solved"

          "When I'm 6 months pregnant you know how huge I'm gonna be" I said shocked

         "So what baby don't you want people to know you were pregnant in your pictures. If the baby can't be in the wedding physically then the baby can be inside you in the wedding"

         "Your right I want the baby In the wedding but I don't wanna not be married before the baby"

         "The baby won't know that we're not married baby" He cooed

         "I know but I'll know"

         "So we'll get married in July we'll have to start planning" He smiled

         "Lelia can be the flower girl and Nevada can be the ring barrier" I smiled at the thought

         "That's gonna be so cute" he gushed "I hope Austin will wanna be in the wedding"

         "I hope he is too. As much as I don't like Austin he's my baby daddy he's stuck with me for life and I want him in the wedding he's your best friend and he should be"

         "I don't think he's gonna wanna be in it though. I wanted him to be my best man and everything now I'm gonna have to ask Rob"

          "I think Austin will forgive you" I admitted

         "Yeah when he gets you back"

         "I think Austins way over me"

Austins pov

             I've been sitting on my bed for the last 20 minutes staring at a picture of Scarlet and I when we first met. I knew that when my mom told me to back off of her when we moved in together that I already couldn't resist her and I couldn't. I loved this girl, not loved, not past tense I am still in love.

            "Daddy play" Lelia said shoving a toy in my face. She reminded me of Scarlet everyday even though she had my eyes, hair type and skin color, she really was like scarlets twin and that killed me.

            "Of course baby" I said lifting her onto my bed

            I couldn't believe she was really dating my best friend. I loved Alex with all my heart and I wanted nothing for him to be apart of my family and practically be an uncle to my kids cause he's like a brother to me but how do I be his best friend when I have to constantly deal with the pain he's putting me through by dating the girl I'm in love with. I'm so mad at Alex for taking her from me he's supposed to be my best friend and stay loyal by my side. I want to forgive him because I wanna be friends with him but I feel like we'll never be as close as we once were. The whole situation is so fucked up were teenagers in love with babies and it's not a fun thing being a teenage dad isn't easy. I've been trying to pour my feelings into all these girls I've been meaninglessly fucking and it's not working. I saw their vacation as an opportunity to have so much sex and I expected to be over Scarlet but 8 girls later and I'm still sitting on my bed sobbing about her.

           "Do you miss mommy Lelia?" I asked

           "Yes I want mommy" She frowned

           "Daddy wants mommy too" I frowned with her

              I ended up taking a nap with Lelia on my bed. We fell asleep after my mom cooked us some food. It was almost 5 in the afternoon when I woke up and I remembered that Scarlet was gonna be home with Alex soon and I wasn't ready I didn't wanna see them. I was so jealous.

            "Dad!" I heard someone shriek. Oh great it's them. I told her I would be waiting for her with Lelia and Nevada but Lelia is sleeping and so is Nevada.

          "How was your trip?" Her dad asked. I cracked open my bedroom door and looked over the balcony at them.

          "Oh my god dad I have so much to tell you" She chirped. Their happiness made me sick.

          "Oh yeah did something happen?" He asked

          "Big things dad, I don't know how your gonna react but we got engaged" She smiled shoving her hand in his face to look at her ring. It was nice I could see it from here.

          "Wow congratulations guys I'm happy for you. I'm happy because my daughters happy. Treat her good Alex or else" He said hugging Scarlet.

         "Oh trust me I try" He smiled

         "Is their any other good news?" He asked. Alex and Scarlet looked at each other almost as if they were afraid of how he was gonna react if they told him. "Well?"

         "Were expecting" Alex smiled putting his hands on her stomach. No no fucking way. I felt so betrayed. I can't believe my best friend takes my girl puts a ring on her finger and impregnates her.

          I went in my room almost slamming the door but then I seen my daughter sound asleep on my bed and closed it quietly. My kids meant more to me then anything in the whole world. I swear to god if Alex asks me to be in this stupid wedding I'll punch him in his face.

A/N

I'm continuing a new story that I'm writing its called around the world. It's an Austin fanfic and I would appreciate it if you gave it a read. I'm going to start a new story soon I'm just brainstorming ideas rn

Thx loves ❤️️