“Hey” He smiled the usual dazzling smile that had make me slowly fall for him. Yes ok... I know I’ve told Becki and Scott that it’s just a crush but... I think it’s more than that.

“Hi... sorry I’ve taken so long” I said. I moved to the side so then he could come in. I walked towards the kitchen quickly and unplugged my phone from where I had left it charging. I grabbed £20 out of the money pot and shoved it in my purse which was in the bag I was bringing with me.

“What’s that for?”Jake asked nodding towards the bag as we walked down the hallway. I quickly grabbed my black leather jacket before opening the front door.

“Just some things” I shrugged.

“Alright” He said smiling. He closed the door behind him which made me turn around and lock the door. I walked over to his car and climbed into the passenger side.

Hey... we’re on our way Hayden xx

I texted Becki as I put my seatbelt on. Jake started the car and drove down the street towards Becki’s.

“I’m so glad that we’re on holiday this week” I said whilst quietly sighing and resting my head against the headrest behind me.

“Ye me too... although I do have some marking to do” I looked at him.

“I feel sorry for you”

“Ye but you have to revise missy for them exams” He said smiling whilst looking at the road.

“Not really... I’ve already revised so the night before I start back school I’ll quickly look over everything but I’ll remember most of it anyway” I said whilst tapping my temple. He laughed to himself whilst shaking his head.

“Oh ye I forgot that you are constantly revising” He said light heartedly teasing me. I shook my head at him laughing.

“Shut up” I said putting my head down to look at my lap.

“So are you excited about tonight?” He asked whilst flicking his left indicator on. I nodded.

“Ye... I guess you know I love to come and watch the races.”

“No not that... I mean the party you know your first party and it has to be one of your teachers” He said shaking his head. I started to laugh at his comment.

“It’s a good thing that I don’t see you and Scott as my teachers isn’t it.” I said after I managed to calm down the laughter.

“Oh ye... why’s that?” Jake asked curiously.

“Well because I’ve spend a lot of time with you both so I see you as more of friends than teachers and I knew Scott before he was my teacher” Jake took the information in carefully before nodding at my answer. As I finished he pulled up a little bit further away from Becki’s house so then her parents didn’t see the car. I climbed out and started to walk towards Becki’s house. As I knocked I could hear Becki shouting from inside.

“IT’S ALRIGHT MUM I’VE GOT IT” She opened the door and I saw Becki stood there wearing jeans paired with a blue top and a blue cardigan over the top. She was literally beaming from ear to ear and was jumping slightly on the spot. “MUM I’M JUST GOING OUT” She shouted before closing the door behind her. She came out of the house and we started to walk towards Jake’s car. I climbed back into the passenger’s seat and Becki climbed into the back.

“Excited Becki?” Jake asked as he pulled away from the pavement.

“You have no idea” She said.

“Who’s racing tonight?” I asked as I was searching through Jake’s phone for some good music to play until I came across our playlist. I pressed play and put his phone in the little holder that he had to hold his phone whenever we were listening to music.