Strolling into the kitchen I find my mother already there.

"There you are! Sweetie you can't stay in bed all day when it's a beautiful Saturday." My mom walks over to me and places a kiss on my forehead, "eggs and bacon or French toast?"

"I'll have both." I plop down on the chair as she smiles. "Where's dad?" Just then I feel a kiss on my cheek.

"Right here kiddo," he walks over to the coffee pot and pours himself a cup. "Sleep well?"

"Yeah it was going great until your demon child attacked me from my slumber!" I turn and see Jaiden pausing his cartoons ready to make his entrance.

"I did NOT attack her!"

"Jaiden what have I told you about waking your sister up? She's a grumpy girl throughout the whole day if you wake her up-"

"Am not!" I shout interrupting my dad.

"Are too!" Jaiden snickers.

"Not!"

"Too!"

"Not!"

"TOO!"

"NOT!"

"TOO!"

"ENOUGH!" My mother yells. "Both of you!"

"But mom it wasn't even my fault-"

"Jaiden." She warns. He frowns crossing his arms over his chest. I grin of course knowing I won this battle. He looks over at me and sticks out his tongue.

My father looks between the two of us trying to hold in his laugh, "So," he clears his throat, "your mother and I have to go to a business party at 7, and the two of you will also be attending-"

"But dad, I had plans with-"

"Jane can come too if she wants," my mother interrupts placing the plate of food in front of me.

I shrug, well we were planning on ordering Chinese food and watching scary movies but hey maybe this will be fun. I pull out my phone and send her a quick text.

Luna to Jane

"Rise and shine, you're tagging along with me for this business party that my dad has. If I'm going to suffer then so are you."

Sent

I place my phone on the table and moments later hear it vibrate.

Jane to Luna

"Alright I'm down, ONLY because I love you and I really want some food so when should I be ready?"

I quickly reply that she should just meet my at my house so we can get ready together, "oh and jack and Ashley will be going as well-"

"So Alex and Emily are going?" Jaiden grabs another pop tart and I roll my eyes, he's going to be so hyper.

"Yes, but you will be on your best behavior, right Jaiden?" My father looks at him giving him the whole 'stern father look'