Chapter 73

THANK YOU FOR 2k VOTES AND 86k READS. I LOVE YOU ALL OMG!

----

Aidens pov

I wrap my arms around lizzy, saying goodbye to her is the hardest...

Well I'm coming back of course!

I just hate leaving her in the morning. She's all cuddled up with the  blankets and she clings to my arm.

She's like a cat. A cute cat that I just can't leave.

"Don't leave meeee." She whines. "I wanna make you breakfast at least." She tries to get up and I push her back down.

I kiss her forehead and she hugs me bringing my chest to her. "Don't get up. You don't have work today. Enjoy it. Sleep in. I'll pick up a muffin at the shop or something. You look exhausted baby."

I run my fingers through her hairs pushing the curls off her face. "Thanks." She mumbles sarcastically.

"I guess I'll just see you around lunch time. What would you like me to bring you?" She grins.

See this is why I love her. She never gets tired of me and I praise her for that because I never get tired of her. I could be talking with Elizabeth the entire day but it's still not enough. Her coming to lunch with me the passed days has made me happy beyond anything obviously. But will she get tired of seeing me?

"You sure you want to come? I mean I don't want to ruin any plans that you have-"

"You are my plans!" She covers the blanket over her face most likely to hide her blush from her shouting.

"I just wanna be with you is that too much to ask?" She mumbles as the covers hold a barrier between us.

"No it's not. I love that you want to be with me because I want to be with you forever."

She peeps through the covers slightly her brown doe eyes starring back at me. I see the specks of gold in them and I nearly get lost by how beautiful she is.

"Why are you starring at me like that?"

"Because I'm in love with you."

She yanks the blankets over her head again. "Don't look at me I'm hideous in the morning!" She shouts.

I grab her waist from above the blanket and she squirms. "You're absolutely stunning!" She giggles at my use of a British accent.

"Yeah because sometimes I wear makeup-"

"Oh don't give me that bullshit. You are stunningly gorgeous when you have your contour and highlight and all of that jazz but trust me. I have seen you yawn louder and wider then a hippo and I have witnessed your curls more messier then the world.." she stops moving and I continue. "And you're still perfection. So shut your mouth Elizabeth."

"I love you." She smiles.

"Yeah I know." I smirk. Then a hand comes and smacks me on the arm.

"Say it back you bitch!"

"I love you!" I scream.

"That's better." I see a hint of amusement in her eyes and I chuckle. Is it always going to be this hard to leave her in the morning?

Perhaps. But just imagine coming home to her every night..

With that thought in mind I make it out the door and into my car, already wishing for it to be lunch time.

---

I got a call.

My heart froze over as my PA ran into my office. Just the look on his face was enough to make my blood run cold.