Chapter 28

( Ashley ^^)

"She was his cousin!" Ashley laughs. I roll my eyes. They looked more then cousins to me.

After Aiden had told me who ally really was I totally freaked out. I started panicking that ally now hated me and she was going to tell Aidens whole family how much of a bitch I am.

Aiden helped calm me down. He confirmed that she wouldn't do such a thing. I still think she would though..

"I mean she was touching his arm!"

I say trying to reason with her on why I did what I did. Though nothing seemed to work.

"Yeah touched his arm not his di-"

"Do y'all girls want pizza for dinner?" My mom shouted from downstairs.

I yelled back a yes.

--

Once done washing my hands I made our way downstairs. I grabbed my phone and saw a text from Aiden.

"I left my laptop charger in my locker and now I can't do my assignment."
Aiden

I frown. I reply that we should just go to school and get it. I'm sure they'd let us in. We've been on break for the past two weeks but if the janitor is there maybe we can just slip in and slip out really quickly.

I get a quick reply confirming that he'll meet me at school tomorrow around 3. I smile and lock my phone.

I stand up to put away the dishes when the door bell cuts me off. I question who it is and make my way to open the door.

I twist the knob and come face to face with, "Luke? What are you-"

"Hey lizzy.." I cross my arms. And my thoughts drift to Aiden.

"Don't call me that.."

After what he did at the party I haven't talked to him since.

A lot of people hated him. They thought he hurt me which he kind of did. My hand bruised for a couple days on where he grabbed it. I look up and roll my eyes. I don't have time for him.

"Liz just hear me out... Please." I open the door a little bit more and let him pass by me. He walks into my living room and sits on the couch. I sit next to him but make sure to keep my distance.

"What do you want Luke?" I say as I play with my sweatpants. Old habit.

He sighs and rubs his eyes. "I feel terrible for what I did to you. I just I never thought I would hurt you and I did and I'm so sorry liz. And I feel bad and I want to make it up to you."

I get up. "Luke you were someone else at that party. Someone I don't want to know and ever know. You were a totally different person.."

"I know" he says softly "I know and that's why I'm here I need to tell you that I'm not that person. I'm not like that please Elizabeth you have to believe me.."

I look at him. And then turn away.

I hear him get up "I love you Elizabeth."

My eyes widen. I turn my head to face him slowly. "Luke-"

"And I know your with Aiden and I know he's been your crush for a while but does he really love you? Will he ever love you like I do? Because I don't think so. I can't lose you liz."

I gulp. "Luke, I'm with Aiden I-"

"Please give me a chance. Come to my house tomorrow or let's go out. Let me take you to dinner.."

"I have plans tomorrow I have to go to the school with Aiden. I'm going to be busy."

"Then cancel with him. I'm sure he can go to the school on his own."

He takes a step closer and I take one back. He looks at me and frowns.

"Liz I could give you anything. I could be your everything. I could love you so much better than he ever will!"

"Luke I think you should leave."

His eyes widen. "Liz please-"

"Luke I'm not going to ask you again. Please go."

He clenches his jaw. And walks to the door he opens it and turns his head back. "You will want me Elizabeth.. You will." With that he walks out and slams the door.

I run up to my room with shaky legs. What just happened.

Of course I don't love Luke I love Aiden that's something that I've known since.. Since forever. I close my eyes and slowly drift off to sleep.

---

Luke's p.o.v

I walk to my car and get inside. I hit the wheel.

"UGH WHY HIM! WHY NOT ME!" I'm furious. It's all about that fucking Aiden. I need to get him out of the picture. I need to. She's mine she's always been mine she's always going to be mine!

"Would you calm down. I need to meet Jess at the mall. Take me?"

I turn to see my little sister Victoria. I roll my eyes. God she's annoying. I start the car and drive off. If only Liz could see how bad Aiden is for her if only she could see how much better I am.

My thoughts drift off.

"Hey it's a green light go!" I clench my jaw and glare at my sister.

Wait a second. That gives me an idea...

---

Elizabeths p.o.v.

I called Ashley over and we discussed what happened.

"He's insane! He needs to go to a fucking mental hospital." She sighs and stands up to get another slice of pizza.

"Ashley I know but I also feel bad he said he loved me and I don't feel the same I mean that's gotta hurt to him."

She stares at me then shrugs her shoulders. "Boo who. He'll get over it."

I stand up as well and set up Netflix.

I walk over to the kitchen and grab me a soda and slice of pizza.

"I'll start eating healthy 2016.." I whisper to myself.

--

A/n oooo what's Luke's plannnnn. Find out soon. Vote and comment. My first chapter has 93 reads. I know that's not a lot to most people but I never even expected to get 5 so thanks to all who read and I hope you all continue to read this book. :)