Chapter 47

Jacks pov

I make my way to the crowd of people, I see Elizabeth's teammates soak her in freezing cold water.

Alright she won this time but next year I'm winning for sure.

Aiden comes up to my side and pats my shoulder, "good game bro." He says, he glances at Elizabeth and smiles

"Yeah it was ight.." I look at him and shove him playfully. "Alright go on lover boy be with your girl."

He chuckles and walks away, pulling Elizabeth into a tight hug and passionately kisses her, something that I wish I didn't see.

Uh gross.

I see Ashley laughing with Ethan and I immediately walk over there. Her eyes move to find mine and she smirks.

"Well well wellllll.." She says. "if it isn't Jack Rivers the big loser."

I smile, she's so never going to get over this. I stare at her as she rambles on and on. Her big blue eyes are so perfect, and I love the way she smiles and then bites her lower lip a little bit.. It drives me insane.

".. And don't even think that for a second I thought you were going to win. Because I didn't! I had total faith in Elizabeth and I.."

I walked slowly to her.

".. And also! I saw the way you and Aiden fell!.."

Closer

"... Thanks to that I guess we got a better chance.."

Closer

".. You know I always knew you were clumsy but damn.."

I grabbed her face with both of my hands and looked deep into her eyes. "Jesus ash do you ever stop talking?"

She gasped, "what the fuck is that suppose-"

I smash my lips to hers and close my eyes, tingles shoot through my lips to my arms and all the way to my toes. She hesitates but then instantly kisses me back, wrapping her arms around my neck I pick her up and carry her effortlessly.

I pull away panting and stare at her. She was shocked and surprised, I didn't know if that was a bad thing.. Or a good thing.

"Jack.." She said. She stopped and met my eyes.

Oh god does she not like us like that. What have I done.

I set her down gently, and apologize. Fire heating up my cheeks as I look at the ground, she giggles and pulls my chin up.

"What the hell are you sorry about?" She asks.

I raises a brow and look at her in disbelief. "But I thought you-" she cuts me off by colliding her lips with mine and jumping into my arms.

I like her in my arms.

I twirl her around never letting her lips go. She finally bursted into fits of giggles and I kiss her neck softly.