Chapter 45

"How's it feel to get your ass whooped two times in a row Jack Rivers?" Ashley smirks. Oh yeah, we beat them so badly at volleyball. They didn't stand a chance against Emma.

"I dunno, want to test it out for me Ashley Grey?" He wiggles his brows and turns around. Ashley rolls her eyes and hits him in the arm.

I smile softly as I make my way towards Aiden. I approach him quietly staring at him with love and admiration.

He winks at me when his eyes find mine. Those blue eyes pull me closer, I couldn't resist. I wrap my arms around him and was met with his warm hug I pull back and stare at the dork in front of me. I lean in and connect my lips to his soft ones, they move perfectly. Never breaking apart as he grabs my waist and brings me closer.

I pull my lips from his and open my eyes. I pant softly as I kiss his neck.

"How's it feel to lose Mr. Parker?" I question, I couldn't resist the small giggle that escapes me.

"Ok that's it." He grabs my waist and pulls me over his shoulder. I scream, what the hell! I pound on his back to release me, but didn't stand a chance.

Instead I laugh, he walk slowly towards random teammates and greeted them as if I wasn't on his shoulder dangling there looking at his ass.

He has a nice ass..

I stare at it and grin. I put my hand on it and squeezed. Aiden jumps back a bit. I bursted into fits of giggles.

He twirls me around fast, I scream and laugh at the same time.

"Yeah not so funny now!" He said chuckling.

"Put me down Aiden!"

"Hmmm let me think.." He paused for a second. "No"

I gasped, "Aiden!"

"You've been a bad girl Elizabeth.." The tone in his voice brought chills down my spine, in the most pleasurable way possible.

"You deserve a punishment." He said sternly.

I sighed and pouted, "but baby.. If I'm like this I can't kiss your lips and run my hands down your body, and lick your face because it's so-"

He put me down instantly and smashed his lips to mine. So much force that we both stumbled and fell on the grass. He flipped us over just in time and I landed on his stomach. I gasped.

"Are you ok?" I said, worried filled my voice. Oh god I hope I didn't break him.

His eyes were closed and he wasn't moving.

Panic surges through me, I got on top of him and shook his shoulders.

"Aiden.. Aiden, babe are you ok?" Nothing. "Oh my god.. Somebody hel-" my screaming was cut off my his lips touching mine softly.

"Relax love I'm right here." He smiles.

I shove him slightly, "you scared me!" He held my face softly.

My gaze softens and I lean my head onto his chest. Staying there for a while, before reality hit me.

I got up and shove him off. "Hey!" He yells, "what's that for?"

"You're the enemy! Don't get all lovey with me. You'll distract me!" I yell.

He got up and took a step closer, "I distract you.." Another step, "is that what I do?"

I put my hand on his chest. Put he grabs it instead and kisses it. Holding it there for a good 5 seconds. My heart did a backflip. Oh lord.

He pulls away and walks to his team, oh so he's just going to leave me like that. I rush to the food table and ate some chips angrily. I then stumble over to the fourth letter.

FOURTH ROUND: Water ballon fight. Pick three of your teammates to battle with water balloons. Whoever gets hit more than 10 times is out!

Ok so don't get hit by the water balloons and have good aim. Cool beans. I walk over to my team and got their attention.

"Ok listen up people, the next round involves getting a little wet." I was cut off by hollers from the boys and giggles from many girls.

I frown, "oh grow up!" They all laugh. I smile while I continue. "Who's up for this challenge?" I glance at my final players and suddenly Kate spoke up.

"Me! I'll do it." She tugged her friends arms, "Kendal and I will both do it." She smiles.

"Alright, so we have kate and Kendal if you want Ashley and I-"

"Hannah and I also volunteer!" I glance at my teammates and then to Ashley.

She shrugs. I suck at throwing stuff anyways. I nodded my head and accepted that they will be the next four players. Ashley and I will have to be the last two then. This should be a good game though, I glanced at Jacks team and saw them all huddled up together. I wonder what they're planning?

---

The sound of the bell goes off signaling the next round, I make my way over to the grass field. I see a red bucket on one side and a blue on the other, with many equipment that will be used to climb, and hide.

I turn my head to see Aiden, Jack, and Ethan looking at their teammates. I thought of walking over there but decided not to, I need to be with my team. Making my way over to the bucket I see tons of water balloons ready to be popped.

I see four of jacks teammates come to the grass field and start putting on there colored vests.

"Ash," I quickly tug Ashley and get her attention, she nods at me and I turn her to face jacks team.

"Jack isn't in this round yet. And Aiden hasn't been in one.." I tell her. She understands completely and her eyes widen.

"We are so going to beat there asses for the next round."

So this is what Jack was planning. He wanted Aiden and him to be the last two people in the round. So that he can complete against me and Ashley? I'm not sure. But one thing I am sure about is that whatever challenge we have.. Ashley and I better beat Jack and Aiden.

I cross my arms, they're so going down..

---