Chapter 37

I woke up to the darkness surrounding me. I was confused at first but then everything soon became clear.

"Lizzy.." I turned to my side to see a sleeping Aiden, shirtless may I add.

I looked down at my bare skin and quickly grabbed a shirt from the floor. Throwing it on me I relaxed back into the bed and glanced at his face.

"I love you so much Elizabeth.." Aiden whispered softly grabbing my hand and kissing it.

I kissed his as well, "I love you more.."

I cuddled closer to his chest and closed my eyes. Not caring what time it was, I wanted to be here with him. And only that mattered to me at the moment.

With one final kiss on my forehead we went back to a blissful nap.

---

A/n when you fall in love with the characters that you have created and want someone like Aiden to exist but then you realize that all the guys that go to your high school are fuckboys...

Anyways!

----

That day was possibly the best day of my life, we woke up from our nap, ordered pizza, watched movies, kissed (a lot) and I fell asleep in his arms.

Waking up Monday morning today I didn't know what to expect. Except for the fact that Aiden and I are together, and if a bitch tries something... Mmm Ashley better hold my ass back.

I got into Aidens car and he made his way to the school. He came to a slow stop and parked. He grabbed my hand and squeezed it lightly.

"He's not here lizzy. He's gone."

I stayed silent, not really sure what to say.

"I'm sorry I let him hurt you. I won't ever let him or anyone lay a hand on you ever again. I swear to God I'll-"

I collided my lips to his softly shutting him up. I smiled and kissed him again, I loved the feeling of his soft lips moving against mine. I crawled onto his lap and kissed him harder.

Things are heating up quickly. I gasped as I felt his hands make small circles on my hips near my thighs.

"Aiden.." He kissed me again. Making soft trails to my neck and my collarbone.

"Aiden.." He kept kissing me but responded with a soft "what"

"We're in the school parking lot.." He kept kissing me and I didn't want him to stop.

"I don't give a shit where we're at. You're mine." He said lowly. Those words did something to me.

"I know I'm yours but if we continue this.." I gasped as he kissed my soft spot on my neck. He bit slowly. I'm going to need to cover that up.

"I'm going to have to wear a scarf for a week Aiden and we live in California."

He didn't stop kissing my neck though. He went up my cheek and back to my lips.

"Well then it's a good thing the rest of those are already covered."

---

I ran to my class, I was currently 10 minutes late and I did not want another talk with mr. Why are you always late Elizabeth. Well maybe it's because my boyfriend is so damn cute and I have to kiss him sometimes! Like damn let a girl be.

Arriving finally, I sighed in relief when I realized that mr. Cole wasn't here. Thank the heavens. I went to my seat and the sub started to explain the assignment to me.

At lunch I sat with Aiden and his two best friends. They still can't seem to get over the fact that we're dating. Ashley grabbed a chair and plopped down beside me. Apparently this some how sent a signal or something because everyone soon surrounded the table and tried to grab a seat.

"Elizabeth!" I turned my head to see a girl. I think she's a freshman? I'm not sure. "Can you sign my book?!"

I looked at her confused but just laughed it off. What the hell. I grabbed her book signed it and returned it to her. "Thanks!" She screamed. I cringed.

I looked towards Aiden and see a blonde sitting next to him. As a matter a fact. A lot of blondes are sitting next to him. I scoot closer to him and grab his arm. The blonde glares at me.

"So Aiden, what do you like to do for fun?" She asks twirling her fried piece of hair.

"He likes to make out with me for fun. Now if you don't mind can you please leave?" I said adding my award famous don't fuck with me smile.

She rolled her eyes. "I wasn't talking to you."

What the fuck did she just say to me.

This bitch wanna fight. No hoe! Let's go! ASHLEY BETTER HOLD ME THE FUCK BACK IM BOUT TO BEAT THIS-

"Let's see I like walks in the parks. Watching movies and reading books." Aiden said. The bitch smiled.

"Me too!" She said. Woah her voice went way to high pitched.

"Do you even know how to read?" I said. I have no filter and give no fucks. There's no stopping me now.

She was about to say something when Aiden cut her off. "I also like long car drives with Elizabeth. I like to hold her hand. I like to hug her from behind and play with her hair. I like to kiss her lips slowly and then hard." He smiled softly. "But most of all I like making sweet love to her. Something I'll never do to you. So why don't you leave already. I believe my girlfriend here already told you too.."

My mouth fell open. Oh my goodness. I held back my laugh as her face went red as a tomato. She ran away with the rest of her friends. 

"Oh my goodness Aiden." I grabbed a grape and popped it into my mouth. "Fuck I love you."

He laughed, "not as much as I do. Now come on let's go to the library. Everyone is here and I want to just be with you." He extended his hand and I happily took it.

We walked up stairs me giggling the whole way. He pulled me into a dark hallway and pushed me against the lockers. "I thought you were a good boy." I whispered.

"I am." He said. Kissing me softly.
"Sometimes" he smirked.

I grinned, "naughty naughty."

He laughed and pulled me closer, putting his arm over my shoulder as we strolled through the halls.

Oh what a day.

---