Chapter 65

SHES SO PERFECT UGHHH KSKD

38K AAHH 💗
---

"You have reached the voice mail box of.." my voice soon comes on, "Elizabeth Rivers." Then the line goes dead. Who has been calling me?

I open my eyes and glance at my home phone to see a red light on it.

15 new voicemails.

Um. I check the time to see it's 2:34pm oh fuck. But I mean it's Sunday. I have no plans today no work no dance studio. The girls are picking up their recidal on Monday so..

I'm free today.

So who the hell would bother me at this time! Huh? It better not be Ashley. I swear I already warned that bitch once. I reach for my home phone and lay my head back on my pillow as I  hear the voice mails.

The creepy lady's voice comes back on "15 new voice mails.."

"Elizabeth. I'm so sorry.. it's Aiden I was just so busy at work. Please call me back."

Beep

"Hey it's me again. Look are you busy later today?"

Beep

"Lizzy answer your phone."

Beep

"Ok haha I get it you're avoiding me. Very funny! But seriously are you ok?"

Beep

"Elizabeth wake the fuck up!"

Beep

"I know you're tired but I want to hear your voice and I need to see you."

Beep

"Lizzy!"

Beep

"Elizabeth Rivers. Please for the love of god answer your phone!"

Beep

"Fine two can play this game."

Beep

"That's right I'm not going to talk to you anymore! No more calls."

Beep

"ELIZABETH!"

Beep

"You're the laziest person I know. You know that right?"

Beep

"If you don't wake up I'm coming over."

Beep

"Dude I just saw some old lady yell at this guy screaming about how he's a muggle."

Beep

".. just please call me when you wake up."

"There are no more new voice mails in your-"

I hang up and lay there shocked. He said all of that! I look at the time to see the last one was 5 minutes ago, how the hell did I sleep through all of that?

No clue.

I quickly grab my phone and dial his number.

He picks up on the first ring, "Elizabeth! Jesus Christ. I'm so sorry! I was caught up at work and then there was this meeting that I couldn't cancel even though I told my PA to cancel it. So then I stayed after and then I was doing paper work then I had to sort all my emails and files. There's this new company that wants to join forces with me and so I had a chat with him about certain things. When I checked the time it was already 10:00! I called you but you didn't answer-"