Chapter 23

I felt the leaves crunch before my feet. A cold wind passed by me making a shiver go down my spine. I thought the weather report said chilly not freezing.

Just then warmth seeps through me as I feel a hand connect with mine. I look next to me to see a smiling Aiden. I grin. The warmth goes through my body immediately. I look forward to see a happy Sophia on the swings.

The birds chirp above and the sky turns into a mash of purples and pinks.

"Cotton candy skies." I say while my eyes scan the clouds.

Aiden looks to see as well. He smiles and turns to me. I stop walking and mimic his actions.

Is something wrong?

He just gazes into my eyes and I see something flash in them. Something I can't quite put my finger on. I wrap my arms around his neck. I don't connect my lips with his. Not yet. I just stare. At this amazing guy before me.

His gaze makes his way down to my lips and I shutter. He grabs my face with one hand, so softly. My eyes flutter close. I feel his presence get closer and closer.

His lips brush against mine teasing me with the slight tingles. I reopen my eyes and raise my eyebrow. Tease much. Slowly my hands go down his chest and find his pockets. I kiss his cheek and make my way to his jawline. Then place a soft kiss right by his lips.

Two can play this game. I stop and rewrap my hands around his neck. Now it's my turn to lean in. And his turn to close his eyes.

But I won't give him the satisfaction just yet. I smile and whisper in his ear ever so softly.

"Catch me if you can.."

And with that I giggle and unwrap my arms.

I run towards the play ground set and dash towards the slide. I look behind me to see a smiling Aiden chasing me.

I scream. And laughter escapes my mouth. I run a bit faster and hide behind a tree. Hmm real smart lizzy real smart.

I cover my mouth and try to be quiet.

"Hmm I wonder where my lovely Elizabeth is.." I hear footsteps come closer.

I hold in a giggle.

"Maybe she's behind this tree that I could of sworn I saw her run behind."

I roll my eyes.

I hear his footsteps. Closer and closer.

I make a run for it but immediately curse my actions when I come crashing into a chest.

"Once again lizzy, we really should stop meeting like this."

I open my eyes not realizing I had closed them. I look to see he's arms wrapped around my waist keeping me from connecting to the ground.

"You caught me." I breathe out.

He smiles. And connects his lips with mine. Sparks erupt and I find my hands go into his hair softly pulling.

He moans.

Oh myyyyy

I disconnect our lips when realizing that were in public and his littler sister is not too far behind.

I smile up at him.

"You really think you could have run away from me?" He questions. A playful smirk on those kissable lips.

I laugh teasingly. "Well of course."

He hugs me tighter. And places his head in between my neck. He kisses my collarbone. And I feel his teeth scrape my sensitive skin. He tugs lightly and pain and pleasure erupts through me.

"If you think that you can escape me. Then please think again because you're mine." I gasp softly and feel cold air rush through me as he unwraps his arms.

He walks away with a smirk plastered on those lips and a brow raised. I stand there shocked and surprised.

I frown slightly. "Yeah that's why you're on Santas naughty list!"

He laughs and continues to walk away.

I huff and follow behind him.

Tease.

--

a/n here's a short chapter for you guys. Also Merry Christmas! And if you don't celebrate Christmas then happy holidays and I hope all of y'all enjoy today.

Until next time! Will update soon. :)