Epilogue

Four years later

"Luna get up darling I have to go to the grocery store and you're coming with, remember?" I quickly turn off the stove as I place the last pancake on the plate. A few moments later and Luna stomps her way into the kitchen.

"Mommy I'm tired!" She makes her way to the kitchen table and walks over to Aidens lap. He smiles gently at her while picking her up and softly holding her in his arms.

"I made chocolate chip pancakes.." I wiggle my eyebrows at her and her eyes light up.

"Ok I'm not tired anymore!" She jumps off aidens lap making him laugh as she races to the food.

This is totally my child.

I hand her the plate and drizzle syrup on top. "Be carful. Don't make a mess like last time Lu."

"Yes mommy." She digs into her food while Aiden sips his coffee. I put away the flour and go upstairs to change for work. Two years ago mrs. Lane decided to retire but wanted to keep the studio alive by handing it down to me. She never had a daughter and our close relationship was something she always adored. Months later her and I came up with the decision to expand the place and now it couldn't be better. Watching people come in and get to learn the art of dance, that look on their face is something I can never get over.

I hear the door open and soon arms are wrapped around my waist. Kisses greet my neck and my eyes close in satisfaction.

"Do you still love me?" Aiden whispers.

I turn around quickly and smile, "I'm married to you. I have a kid with you. I'm the happiest I've ever been in my entire life. Yes I'm still in love with you. Don't ever ask me that again." I giggle as I smack his arm lightly.

"I know I know. I just love hearing you explain it to me." He smirks and I roll my eyes. He looks me up and down and my eyebrows raise. "You look hot."

"Thanks. You're not so bad yourself." I fix his tie and smooth down the creases of his suit. Things are looking good for Aiden and his company. I couldn't be happier for him and all that he's achieved. His lips finally clasp with mine and I stand on my tippy toes wanting more of his touch.

The sensation sends shivers down my body and I quickly want nothing more then for him to keep kissing me. He pushes me up against the door, making it shut close before locking it and going back to attacking my neck with his lips.

"But Luna-"

"Is downstairs eating and playing with dolls." He huskily replies.

I jump into his arms never leaving my lips from his as he sets me on the bed gently.

"I swear if you leave hickies on my neck like last time-"

"You loved it." He looks into my eyes and I smile. I did.

"I love you."

"Yeah I know." He replies while I laugh. "I love you too." With that he takes off his shirt and I stare at his abs that I desperately want to be pressed against me.

"I'll try not to make you screa-"

I kiss his lips and he lays me back down.