Chapter 79

Elizabeth's hair, makeup and dress. :)
It was hard to pick the right dress but I really wanted to choose something that Elizabeth would wear. And since she has a hard time with fairytales I figured this could be her accepting she has a good life now. So that being said I chose a very fluffy princess like wedding gown.

Special thanks to google and whoever took these amazing photos. Lily looked stunning at the golden globes also. 😍

Enjoy ❤

---

I wake to the sun streaming in through the blinds. An arm wraps tighter around me and I snuggle further into the warmth radiating off of Aiden.

"Good morning baby." I hear his raspy voice and my heart skips a beat.

I turn slightly my eyes drift to the ceiling, I rub my stomach and close my eyes. The bump is still small, but I know things are changing. I can feel slight pains sometimes, and not to mention eating the slightest thing wrong can upset my stomach terribly.

"Are you okay?" Aiden whispers. "Darling?"

"Yes." I turn to face him. "I'm just nervous about Saturday." Our wedding.

"Cold fee-"

"No." I turn and grab his face. "No no no. No cold feet. Aiden I swear it's not that.."

"Then what." He gets up slightly steading himself on his arm. "Talk to me." He grabs my face and I sit criss cross on the bed. Letting my hair fall on my face I sigh. "You're not just my future wife. You're my bestfriend, talk to me. Please."

"I'm scared." I whisper looking at him. My lip quivers and I turn away too ashamed to look at him.

"Hey hey." He pulls me back, "what are you afraid of?"

"Losing you again." I cry. My hands cover my face.

"Elizabeth you will never lose m-"

"No but what if I do." I interrupt my eyes burning into his. "I lost you once before and that broke me to pieces. What if I lose you again or if we're rushing things. I mean I know.." I breathe in deeply. "I know I want to be with you for the rest of my life.. but if you don't feel the same-"

"Elizabeth no."

"-Then this is your chance to say something."

"What is this about?" He gets up now throwing on a shirt. "How could you possibly think that I would leave you?"

"I don't!" I stop and get up bawling my fists together. "I just want to make sure that you know for sure that you want this. That you want us. That you want me." He stops and turns slowly, he begins walking towards me.

"Elizabeth," I walk backwards as he nears me my heart racing. My back hits the wall as he continues, "I swear to god there is nothing I want more then to wake up every day next to you and fall asleep with you in my arms. I want to marry you."

He smiles as my eyes tear up.

Curse these pregnancy emotions.

"I want to spend the rest of my fucking life with you. Ok? And I don't give a damn what you say I will never leave you and I will always love you!" He frowns slightly.

He takes a step closer leaning down and I gulp.

"Do I make myself clear?" He whispers his breath tickling my ear.

"Yes." I mumble.

"I'm sorry what was that?"

"Yes." I repeat louder. "Yes I understand.. I love you as well Aiden. And I don't have cold feet. I just love you too much I don't want to pressure you into anything. But.." I look down and smile. "I know now that you're my forever and I'm yours."