Chapter 52

A/n THIS WHOLE CHAPTER ERASED. TWICE! WHEN I WAS ALMOST FINISHED. SKXKOAKD WTF.  But damn 7K YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING! Continue reading guys 💗

----

3 weeks later

"Ashley! Get up! WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE TO OUR OWN GRADUATION!" I scream. I toss my hairbrush at her and she groans.

"UGHHSICKSKXLW" she yells.

What? I can't understand a thing this woman is saying. "Get. Up!" I toss my pillow at her face and she finally awakens.

"Alright! I'm up!" She screams. She walks over to the bathroom and shuts the door. Lord help us not be late.

--

I pulled up to the school just in time, we quickly follow all of the other seniors and pile up getting into our order. After 45 minutes of adjusting and people scrambling around. We finally walk out in our lines and get into our chairs.

My stomach turns as I sit in my seat waiting anxiously for my row to be called. Thanks for me being Rivers I'm near the end. Lord help me get through this please.

Katy our valedictorian steps up to the mic. The crowd cheers for her including me. She's the sweetest girl at our whole school. She smiles softly and places her lips near the mic.

She continues on with her speech getting many hollers here and there.

"And finally I'd just like to say that, these four years were the best. Sure the staying up late to finish Mrs. Huddlox's homework was a struggle.." I laugh along with the audience.

"But I wouldn't trade these memories for anything. And now it's time for us to go forth into the real world. And my only advice for you all.. Is to have fun." The crowd cheers. "Live your life, make mistakes, grow, learn, love.. Because we only have one life. Make sure you all live yours to the fullest as much as possible. And follow your dreams, no matter what they are. I'm Katie Mathews, and I am so proud to be a senior of ridge woods high school class of 2016."

We all stand and applaud for her, she smiles softly and gets back to her seat.

The principal smiles at her and stands up once more making his way to the mic.

"We will now be calling rows up.."

---

One hour has passed and I still have three more rows until mine. My stomach turns at the thought. What if I fall on stage?! I glance up at the sky. Thankfully this years graduation ceremony was held on the field outside. I breathe in the fresh air and try to calm my nerves.

I glance up at the bleachers and see my mom and Jack waving and smiling at me. I smile back.

If only dad was here..

Suddenly the row in front of me stands and walks towards the stage. Oh my. Guess I'm closer than I thought. Breathe Liz just breathe. I glance at Aiden and see him in the far front. He's already gotten his over with. I remember all of us cheering loudly for him. And don't even eat me started for whenever Ashley was called up.

Jack screamed "I love you baby!" So loud it was possibly the cutest thing he's ever done.

I smile at the thought then suddenly a teacher sends a signal and our row stands.