Chapter 15

A/n OK BUT CAN WE JUST TAKE A MOMENT TO LIKE LOOK AT LOGAN LERMANS FACE. LIKE GAAAA DAMN BOY. ok continue reading. :)

I open my eyes, and block my hand from the sunlight. I check my phone.

47 new messages. Again from random numbers.

I roll my eyes and look at the time.

4:51pm

Wow that was a quick nap.

I thought I'd sleep to at least 7:00.

I yawn shaking away all the drowsiness. Moms coming home late so I have the house to myself..

--

"That will be 23.45"

I quickly grab the three boxes of delicious cheesy goodness and hand him thirty bucks.

"Keep the change" and with that I slam the door with my foot. And run to the kitchen

I grab myself a plate and start piling on the slices of heaven.

After about my 7th slice I decide to save some for mom and Ashley and of course myself for later.

I go upstairs to my room and start on my math assignment.

--

"Hello. It's me. I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet."

I am currently jamming out to Adele and eating ice cream in my room. While "doing homework"

"HELLO FROM THE OTHER SIDEEEEEEEEE! I must have called A THOUSAND TIMESSSSS!"

I quickly get cut off by my phone ringing.

I lower the music and search for that darn thing.

Where is it.

I look under my bed and no sign of it. I still here the ringing though.

On the dresser.

I turn around and there it is in plain sight. Of course.

I reach for it and answer.

"Listen Ashley I'm kinda in the middle of jamming to Adele right now so whatever you gotta say make it fast. I'm in my feelings." The other end of the line stays silent.

Until I hear a cough and a familiar voice. "Adele huh?"

Oh dear god.

"Aiden!"

I quickly scramble to my bed and trip on the way there.

"Aw fuck"

"Are-are you ok?!" Aiden says

I laugh "yeah I'm fine. Um I'm sorry I thought you were Ashley.. What uh what's up..?"

The line stays quiet for a while till he finally speaks.

"I was wondering if you weren't busy that maybe I could uh maybe I could still come over. Turns out I wasn't busy after all.."

Holy moly

"Oh uh yeah yeah of course. I'm not busy I was just finishing my math assignment." I say quickly tucking in my very incomplete math assignment away.

"Oh well I don't wanna bother you from you're.. Mini Adele concert.."

I laugh dryly "no no it's fine um just come on over."

He laughs "ok be there in 15"

And the call goes dead.

"AHHHH AIDENS COMING OVER FUCK YES!"

--

I've been running around the house for the past 7min trying to get everything organized. I picked up my room. Cleaned the kitchen a little and fixed my hair.

Ok now we wait.

**

Possibly the shortest chapter. But next one will be more detailed etc. just wanted to update something.

Hope
Y'all
Enjoyed
It!

Vote and comment. <3

Btw Eiden or Alizabeth ???¿¿

idk comment if y'all have a better one. Lmao