Chapter 22

Elizabeths p.o.v

I flopped on my bed

Today was amazing, I loved the view Aiden showed me and those milkshakes. Things couldn't get any better.

I closed my eyes with a smile on my face as I awaited sleep to take over.

"Yeah well maybe if you would have just shut up I would have concentrated and not almost run over the kitty."

Oh brother

"Are you for real!? do you even hear yourself right now!"

And that would be Ashley.

Should I go and separate them like the good sister/bestfriend that I am.

Na

I wiggle around and squeeze my panda bear. They can sort it out themselves.

I hear a crash. Meaning they broke something.

Uhhhh

I make my way down the steps now agitated that I am not currently in my warm bed.

"Hey!" They both stop their yelling and glance at me. "Would y'all shut the hell up! People are trying to sleep!"

Fear fills there eyes. No one dares wake me up from my slumber.

"McDonald's?" Jack questions.

"Yep. McDonald's sounds fine" and with that they run towards the door, open it and slam it closed.

"Thank you" I say more to myself.

I go then back upstairs and lay on my bed.

Hello old friend I've missed ya.

---

I woke up with the sun hitting my face.

I groan and flip over to the other side. I grab my phone and press the home button.

1 message from Aiden.

I jump up.

Aiden
"Good Morning beautiful,  I was wondering if you wanted to maybe go to the park with me and Sophia today. Maybe around noon or something."

My heart starts beating in my cheats. He called me beautiful. I do my happy dance and quickly check the time.

10:22

"Yes! I got time!"

I quickly reply that I can come.

I jump up from my bed and hop in the shower. I scrub my scalp and wash my body till I feel 100% clean.

I walk out and dry myself. I go to the closet and try to pick out an outfit.

Hmm it's gonna be a little chilly today.

I grab my black leggings and and a white long sleeve shirt that reaches my thighs. I throw on some fuzzy socks and my brown boots. Then accessorize with a long necklace and my charm bracelet.

I let my hair out out the towel and brush it out. Letting it air dry to its natural curls.

I then apply moisturizer and primer and some concealer. Then go in with some light eyeshadow and coat my lashes.

Now I just need Chapstick. I grab my favorite and apply some while fixing my hair. I stuff it in my pocket and put on my shoes.

I grab my phone to see that Aiden replied.