Chapter 51

A/n Elizabeths is the black one, Ashley's is the white one. Legit found these online and they seemed hella cute so that's what we're working with.

---

A week passed and soon it was Saturday and the chaos exploded. I had finally found a dress, and was now getting ready by curling my hair while Ashley got her makeup on. We were taking turns.

It was now 6:00.

"Ash!" I screamed. She hummed a response from the bathroom. "Where's the red lipstick?"

She walked over and pointed to the red lipstick in my hands.

"Oh.."

"Dumbass" she whispered.

"Hey I heard that!"

"You were meant too!" She replied.

A smile formed on my face as I realized that I would be attending prom with not only the love of my life. But my bestfriend. Ashley has been there for me through everything. And I couldn't ask for a better sister/bestfriend.

"I can't believe we're going to prom.." She says as she glances at her reflection. Her makeup is on point.

"You're going with Aiden aka your crush since birth and I'm going with-"

"My brother aka your crush since birth."

She laughs. "That's true."

How did he ask her? You question. Oh let me tell you it was something.

Flashback

Ashleys pov

"Skip." I skipped the next song

"Skip" and the next

I frowned. I need new music, I scrolled through my iTunes account and went to the top charts. Maybe this new song could-

Ding

I checked my phone to see if Liz had called saying she was going to come over. Nope.

I plop down the stairs making sure not to trip like last time. Yikes.

I reach for the door knob and slowly turn it revealing my lovely boyfriends face.

"Jack." I smile. He always makes my mood 1000 percent better. I look at him and see he's wearing a nice pair of jeans and a white tshirt.

He walks in slowly and grabs my hands I question his actions and look up at his eyes.

"Jack what's wro-"

"Ashley Im in love with you."

My eyes widen. He just said he loved me.. My eyes lock with his and I smile widely.

I'm about to repeat that I love him as well. Gosh do I love him. But he quickly cuts me off.

"And I think you're beautiful, funny and the sweetest girl ever even though you can totally kick my ass."

I giggle slightly. Where is this going?

Oh my god prom!