Bickering Breakfast

Start from the beginning

                 "Staring at the mirror longer isn't going to make you look any better. You should better be careful though, if your ugly face cracks that mirror, you'll have seven years of bad luck."

                 I put my glasses on and rolled my eyes at the smug look on his face.

                "I'm pretty sure my luck couldn't get any worse than it already is, considering I'm stuck here with you."

                  He narrowed his eyes and turned the ends of his lips upward into the most demonic smile. "Honey, I'm probably the most interesting thing that's happened to you in your boring life."

                "Don't say that."

                "You know it's true."

                "I meant don't say the word honey. It sounds weird hearing such a sweet word roll off your tainted tongue. And I happen to like my boring, systematic life thank you very much. I've had enough surprises to last me a lifetime. I cherish predictability now."

                 "Wow, you really are as boring as you look. I was hoping you'd be one of those girls who look ugly on the outside but is secretly some ass-kicking spy or something on the inside. The more I get to know you the more you disappoint me."

                  I cocked my head, raised my eyebrow, and opened my mouth. "You watch WAY too much TV, and you don't even know me."

              "Well you've got the attitude to fit the part, and you're not that hard to figure out. You're like a one layered onion."

              I gave him a what-the-heck look and retorted, "I only act this way with you and Bax. I don't know why, but you guys vex me to the point of provoking my sassy side."

                "Well I like it. It's the only part of you that entertains me. You may as well be somewhat useful while you're here."

               "Whatever suits your fancy nincompoop."

                 He raised an eyebrow at me, "Nincompoop? You may amuse me, but you still better watch what you say to me. I won't take any disrespect from you of all people," he spat, "You call me your Master until I decide otherwise."

                  "And why on earth would I ever call you Master. Don't you have a real name?"

                  "Yes, but you don't have the privilege of knowing," he smirked

                  "Why not? Is it something embarrassing as Eugenie," I laughed.

                    "No, it's nothing near as bad as Alaure. I mean seriously, what kind of name is that? You're not even alluring. You're completely repulsive."

                      I frowned, unable to think of anything witty to say, I simply crossed my arms and asked, "Whatever, can I have breakfast now Eugenie, I'm hungry."

                     He frowned at the name, but smirked in triumph of having won our little quarrel and led me out the bathroom door back to the bedroom. On the bed was a large tray filled with assorted fruits, some French toast, a tall glass of what looked like a smoothie, eggs, and a bowl of honey nut cheerios. YUM!

                 I scampered to the tray and was about to grab a French toast when his hand slapped mine away.

                "Uh, uh, don't touch."