"I was really hoping you guys wouldn't find out" I said after a while breaking the ice when neither of them said a word.

"What... Why??!!" Lou said first.

"You are The Ghost" Mike said again. Am guessing he is still in shock.

Just then, we could hear the sirens blaring from far, I guess someone called the police. Oh shit. The guys realized it too and we ran together. Not having time to jump the fence normally, I did parkour and was on the other side in seconds. The guys looked at me with disbelief.

"You guys should jump, we can always talk later at the clubhouse not in jail." I couldn't get arrested again, mum wasn't home to bail me out. The guys came to their senses and jumped too and we ran.

The police were behind us, but not so close, so we ducked into an alley and decided to wait the cops out. When they drove by, we went the other way and ran to our clubhouse before the police realize they have lost us and come back this way.

When we got in, I went to sit down on the couch. The guys sat down beside me.

"That was a close one" I said sighing. They agreed.

"You are The Ghost" Mike said again, for the fourth time tonight. I just nodded.

"Wow" he said.

"I definitely didn't see that coming at all". He said after a while.

"You definitely have to paint that wall" Pete said pointing to the blank wall at the one side.

"Yes, you have to" Jake said with pleading eyes.

"Okay, fine" I said. They nodded and smiled.

"Cool" Mike said.

                                 * * *

It's been 3 days since the guys found out and I decided to do the painting they asked me to when they weren't around and today is that day. The guys were busy at their homes doing homework.

I changed my cloth so as not to stain it and I got to work. I was done in 4 hours and I liked what I did. I hope the guys like it too. I am not gonna tell the guys, I want to surprise them.

"We should go to the house, I just wanna relax and play some foosball". Mike said and we all nodded. We all got into Mike's car, and he drove to the house. We entered his car because he was the one that brought all to school this morning. I was nervous because I hoped the guys liked the painting I did, as they hadn't seen it yet.

We all walked in together and they noticed it immediately because it was bright and stood out in the whole house.

"OMG!!" Pete shouted

"OMG!!" Pete shouted. I covered my face. I hope they like it.

The other guys were just staring at it.

"I love it " Mike was the first to talk. I looked at him with an eye brow raised as if to say 'really'. He got my message and nodded.

"Me too" Jake said. Lou nodded.

"It's so pretty" said Pete. I smiled. Thank God they love it.

"I was scared you guys wouldn't like it" I voiced my thought.

"Of course we would, you are good" Mike said looking at me with soft eyes. I almost blushed, almost.

With that, we all sat down and watched TV, well after ordering what to eat. It's Friday so we had 3 days to ourselves and we are definitely gonna be spending the days here in the house.

I don't mind that because I have grown to love this guys.

"I love you guys" I suddenly said while we were watching TV.

"Awwwn" Lou said.

"I love you too" Mike said quietly. If he wasn't beside me, I wouldn't have heard him.

"What did you say?" I asked pretending not to hear him. "Nothing" he said, looking down.

"We love you too" Pete said. Jake came to hug me, Lou joined and so did Peter and Mike. It became a group hug. I really do love this guys.