Gif Imagine- Chris

( Requested: @adorablemanwa :) buuuuut I'll still make it a Y/N)

Imagine your boyfriend Nick had to tell that your brother Chris, that your father was dead

You and Nick were currently cuddling outside on a hammock together, with a blanket wrapped around your two bodies. Your father was currently still on a mission, and Nick was doing the best he could to keep you calm through the whole thing...

You then watched your brother Chris, walk out and watched him decided to sit by himself again. Chris would always sit by himself and just think, mostly about mom. He hated dad for what happened to our mother, but I couldn't blame my father for that, she was going to die no matter what.

"Hey, I'm gonna talk to Chris. I'll be back." He whispers in your ear, as you nod and watch your boyfriend walk to your brother.

And what you didn't know was that Nick was telling your brother about both of your dad's death.

" Chris." Nick says as he takes a seat beside the young boy.
" Nick." Chris says back, not looking at him.
" I-I haven't told your sister yet, but something bad has happened." Nick says very slowly which causes to Chris to look at Nick.

" What?" He asks as Nick closes his eyes tightly, and sighing.
" What?" Chris repeats himself but with a louder voice. Chris had thought Nick cheated on you with Ofelia, and was hoping that he didn't. Chris would literally kill Nick...
" Travis-- is dead." Nick tells the young boy as he watches him slowly loose himself. He watched him turn away and put his hands in his face.

It was dead silent for a while, until Chris spoke up.

" Why the hell didn't you tell my sister!" He says in sorrow and anger, And looks up with tears and pain in his eyes.
" I want you to do it, I can't be there for her, you do." Nick tells Chris as they both turn to look at you peacefully smiling up at the dark sky.