Chapter 5...awkward

Start from the beginning

"Why don't we go to the cinemas!"I say hopefully.I LOVE THE CINEMAS!

"Sure"he said nodding and standing up.He helps me up and we walk over to scooter.

"Can we go to the cinemas?"I ask dad.He nods and shrugs.

"I don't see why not.Be back before the show"he said and we nod walking away.

"It's convenient everything is so close,we can just walk"Justin says wrapping an arm round my shoulders.I nod and wrap my arm around his waist.He smirks.

"Don't get ya panties in a twist"I roll my eyes and smile lightly.He laughs and we start walking to the cinemas.

"Where's all the pap?"I ask him curiously.

"I don't know..sometimes on tour they are lazy cuz they have hundreds of other shows they can take pictures of me at.."he shrugs.

"Cool"I reply,

"Alright..I don't care how much you hate scary things..we are watching insidious 2"he said mischievously.

"Fine"I shrug.He laughs and buys us a massive bucket of popcorn to share and a drink each.

"Right in the front row"he winks leading me down to the front row..I roll my eyes and sit next to him.The movie starts just in time.He smirks as it starts..Halfway through I end up sitting on Justin's lap and hiding my face in his shoulder.

"Don't worry,it's just a movie"he whispers soothingly in my ear,rubbing my back.I nod and turn around to watch again.

"Your so beautiful right now"he says tightening his grip around my waste.I smile a little.

"Thank you"I whisper back.

He turns me around to face him.

"And to think,we hated each other a few days ago..well you hated me at least.."he said kissing my cheek.

"Yeah.."i say as he kisses the side of my mouth.

"But now...I love you"he said winking and then kissing me on the lips.I hesitantly kiss back..I pull back for air and he smiles.

Then the lights turn on as I realise the movie ended..

"Let's head back before scooter kills us"he said realising me.I nod and get up,straightening my skirt.I grab his hand and he leads us out of the cinemas and to the arena again.This time there was some pap,but not to many.Once we reach the arena,I pull away from him before we enter..

"Look,hailes..We are going to have to come out sooner or later"he said before opening the door.

"Come out? With what?! We aren't even officially dating!"I say a little frustrated.

"Well we kissed!! You like me I like you?!"he said frustrated as well.

"Actually,I said a little bit!"I said storming inside.I hear him mumble something under his breath and I just roll my eyes and sit in one of the seats of the audience..

"FREDO!!"I hear Justin yell someone's name.

"Aye man!! How are ya?"I hear a mans voice reply.

"Good,what about you?"Justin replies.

"Who's the chick?" 'Fredo' says.

"That's Hailey,scooters beautiful daughter"Justin replies.I roll my eyes.As if he calls me beautiful after what just happened.I get up and walk over to Fredo.

"Hey,I'm Hailey"I say shaking his hand.

"Hey,I'm Alfredo,but you can call me Fredo."He said.

"Cool"I nod.

"What do you guys wanna do?"Fredo says.

"Uh..I need to go get ready,the shows in about an hour.There is some girls waiting outside,why don't you go give them tickets?"Justin shrugs.Fredo nods along with me.Justin hands us about 10 tickets each and we walk outside.

"OMG HAILEY!!"

"FREDO!! ARE YOU AND HAILEY TOGETHER?!?!"fans scream.We laugh and shake our heads no.

We walk over to some fans and randomly hand out tickets.They all start crying and screaming.To think,I'm the one that their idol has a crush on.It brings a smile on my face.

"What you smiling about?"Fredo says.

"Uh..the reactions..priceless"I lie. he laughs and nods..

***

"Alright..I have a question for you guys!"Justin says into his microphone and everyone screams..

"Who wants to be my ONE LESS LONELY GIRL??"he says and starts singing oolg.

"One less lonely girl...one less lonely girl" he starts singing.Then dad takes my arm and drags me backstage.

"Um..what?"I ask confused.A smile forms on his face and I see dancers coming towards me.

"NOOOOOOOO"I say as they drag me on stage.Justin smiles and a smile also creeps on my face.

"Guys,this is my...Scooters Daughter,Hailey"he says,although usually everyone knows.They all screamed loud.Justin sings around me and dances.Then he hands me a bouquet of flowers and a crown.

"One less lonely giiirrrlll"he sings before kissing my cheek.I feel my cheeks burn red and I look down trying to hide it.Then the dancers guide me off stage before he starts singing 'all around the world'

"That was so mega embarrassing!!!"

I say as I meet my dad backstage...

"You looked like you were having fun"

Hey guys did you like this chapter? Omg I had to get shots at our school today but I was to scared so my mum had to come pick me up cuz I had like a panick attack.embarrassing!!! Anyways..love ya guys