My love,

a letter to Dan, 

"My love,

I adore everything about you, the tiniest things that you wouldn't think of send my heart thumping like crazy. Like the way your bottom lip is bigger than the top and when you kiss me it finds a resting space between mine.  It's like we were separated puzzle pieces made for each other, linking up perfectly.  I fit in your arms so flawlessly, it's warm and comforting to feel your chest rise and fall under my cheek.  I'm reminded that I'm alive when I hear the beating of your heart echo through my skull.  

I'm reminded that somehow I found you and we're together.  That two souls can find each other and simultaneously find happiness.  Because to be true, without you I don't know if I'd be this happy. 

I might have been the hazy kind of happy you sometimes feel when things are okay.  Like when you see the sun, you feel happy but when I feel you, I am happy.  And there's such a difference between being and feeling. 

My brain is always swirling with thoughts of you, you have invaded my entire body and mind.  Your brown eyes burn into the back of my brain so that I'm able to untuck the memory when I need to see you.  To see the softness in your eyes when you look at me. 

Bedsheets and candlelight fill our nights, casting lazy shadows across your body.  Your shoulders roll back making your collarbones soak up the light.  I watch mesmerized at your effortless beauty, with your hair all tossed around and your skin covered in marks made by me.  I'd tell you you're beautiful, even if you prefer handsome, and you'd blush and look away.  I tell it to you ten more times until you believe it, sometimes it takes more.  That's alright, gushing over you is what I do best. 

I am obnoxious when it comes to our love, I tell everyone but I'm sure they'd know regardless.  The way I look at you can't be ignored, I get lost in the way your body moves.  How your cheeks turn up when you laugh, your eyes squinting a bit.  I watch intently, everything you do with hearts practically falling out of my eyes. 

It's a bit insane, but you love it.  You adore me more for it and in turn, I am grateful.  

I feel it in the way you kiss me, the universe destined us to be together.  It feels like the stars and the planets stop what they're doing to bless us with their love.  They leave shiny stardust on us that never goes away, we glow together.  And we're bright and loud and in love. 

It's important to be this proud of us, I think.  I think so because sometimes people cannot be proud of who they are.  But I am, I am beyond proud of me and you and us.  And there's a part of me who feels I need to make it up to those who can't be.  

However, we're here and we're happy and my love,

you are my everything."

from Phil

AN: I've been so busy I haven't been able to upload, I thought the summer would free up my time, but no.  Sozs fam.  But with the free time I have, I have been planning a new story.  Yay! It's not like I have two others I need to finish or anything,,, whoops.  But that's what's been taking most of my free time, so keep your eyes peeled for when that drops (When, idk but soon) 

Okay thanks for sticking around, I'll try to post every day again, happy cedij 12/30 (technically not but whatever)